Prediction: Khabib beats Tony in April, Conor fights Khabib in Russia in September.

Conor doesn't want anything to do with either T-Ferg or Khabib.

T-Ferg and Khabib are passionate about this fight game. Conor is passionate about the money game.

There’s money to be made fighting khabib in Russia

I have my reservations.I think coming to a deal with McGregor is going to be very hard if it's against Khabib.He knows that's not a great fight for him stylistically and will want a ridiculous amount of money for that not to mention some co promoting or piece of the pie shit.He might negotiate himself right out o the fight.

I don't think this happens and I don't really get pumped for stuff until it's about to happen especially with Khabib.Even if it get signed it's like whatever till after weigh ins.I guess i'd have a little bit of confidence with Khabib making weight,he seems to be on point with things but I have zero confidence in Conor actually signing or fighting this year.

Prediction: Tony vs Khabib doesn't happen. Conor fights Khabib first.

I feel Khabib will totally dominate Ferg. I don't think the fight will be close.

The smart move for Conor is to stay retired and enjoy his monies.

35,000 is too small for you?

For the amount of $ they can charge for a ticket in Russia compared to the united states, yes. There was 56k in attendance in Australia for Holm vs Rousey & the gate did 6.8mill, a Conor gate at this point needs to do atleast 15mill or you're losing $. So yea, 100k+ seat football stadium in Russia or you don't even entertain the possibility & even then they still make more $ in vegas or new york.

For the amount of $ they can charge for a ticket in Russia compared to the united states, yes. There was 56k in attendance in Australia for Holm vs Rousey & the gate did 6.8mill, a Conor gate at this point needs to do atleast 15mill or you're losing $. So yea, 100k+ seat football stadium in Russia or you don't even entertain the possibility & even then they still make more $ in vegas or new york.

They'll make a shit load regardless, especially when factoring in PPV's. They can always raise the ticket prices too (like they do for all Conor events.) A big fight like this one is also the best way to break into the Russian market and attract fans in the long term.

Back