Prediction: December 2018 Jon Jones def. DC for the HW title

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
And solidifies himself as not only the MMA GOAT (which he inarguably is) but the combat sports GOAT as well

Debate me

And solidifies himself as not only the MMA GOAT (which he inarguably is) but the combat sports GOAT as well

Debate me

Prediction, jones is gone till 2020, and dc wins the ufc hw title and retires as a two division champ and when jones finally returns and fight clean at hw , he gets dropped and never regains any titles.. as CHEATERS never prosper

Prediction, jones is gone till 2020, and dc wins the ufc hw title and retires as a two division champ and when jones finally returns and fight clean at hw , he gets dropped and never regains any titles.. as CHEATERS never prosper
Jon is innocent.

you aint no mystic UL

now GTFO

he is a cheater, i hope they ban him for 4 years

Debate me
cheats are not goats. off the roids he's probably a good fighter. nothing more.
prediction - december 2018. noone knows who jones is or was.

I don't think beating Cormier at HW solidifies his legacy. He already beat him twice. Jones would have to win the HW belt and actually defend it.

The GOAT already solidified his legacy, beating Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time I guess is just icing on the cake.

Holding the heavyweight championship will look extra nice and it will be a nice ending to the last few years of him being framed.

I don't think beating Cormier at HW solidifies his legacy. He already beat him twice. Jones would have to win the HW belt and actually defend it.
He'd have beaten the guy who beat the guy who is the lineal champ

more than enough to solidify, Cormier beating Stipe helps create the argument that Cormier is indeed a top 10 or 5 fighter of all time
Jones sweeping him in a series yes on one hand just means styles make fights, but when coupled with all of his other accomplishments (oh yeah, like never losing once) helps show that there are levels to this shit

but I agree, Jon holding that belt and defending would literally invalidate any argument against him

Dude I've literally never heard of you
I'll debate your thread

Jon Jones is full of shit.

He said he was going to move to HW in 2012/13
I said he was full of crap and that Ben Rothwell would beat the living hell out of him
He never moved
He then got smashed by Gus
He realised again how rubbish he'd do at HW
He pretended he wanted to fight Lesnar (who would crush him)

he isn't ever moving to HW
even if DC is the champion there

and i also have never heard of you.

Debate me
giphy.gif

He is not coming back in 2018 and wont move to HW.

I'll debate your thread

I said he was full of crap and that Ben Rothwell would beat the living hell out of him
He never moved

Ben Rothwell? That guy is a cheat smh.

I'll debate your thread

He need moved

None of these are counter points
try harder
Conorbless
giphy.webp

The GOAT already solidified his legacy, beating Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time I guess is just icing on the cake.

Holding the heavyweight championship will look extra nice and it will be a nice ending to the last few years of him being framed.
he got away with juicing to beat cormier the first time. then he got pinged with better testing the second time. He didnt actually beat him

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad, TS.

Back