Prediction: December 2018 Jon Jones def. DC for the HW title

he got away with juicing to beat cormier the first time. then he got pinged with better testing the second time. He didnt actually beat him

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-photos-01.jpg

sigh.... you guys still haven't learned

IMG_0789.GIF

None of these guys are beating Stipe

None of em

What is amazing to me is that here were are on Feb. 14th and have not heard what they plan to do about this positive test.

Hey @Threetrees and @BC , this is some kind of preorganised, deliberate stirring, right? It has to be.

Preorganised stirring is not my forte truthfully. I just was on my morning sherdog browsing and stumbled upon a brilliant post by a top gent and I had to contribute.

Preorganised stirring is not my forte truthfully. I just was on my morning sherdog browsing and stumbled upon a brilliant post by a top gent and I had to contribute.
Brilliant post, top gent.

One of these is absolutely true.

cheats are not goats. off the roids he's probably a good fighter. nothing more.
prediction - december 2018. noone knows who jones is or was.

I knew this math genius who was able to get the tests early. During that time he aced every math problem and would get perfect on the tests.

After they caught him he couldnt pass another test, but it doesnt take away that he was able to ace all those tests before. Still think he's the GOAT mathematician, its not like the old tests wrote the exams for him right??.

This is pretty much the logic behind a Jon Jones fan.

Prediction, jones is gone till 2020, and dc wins the ufc hw title and retires as a two division champ and when jones finally returns and fight clean at hw , he gets dropped and never regains any titles.. as CHEATERS never prosper

From your lips to Gawds Ears.............

what does a photo of jones trying to eyegouge a grounded opponent prove.
Oh, he cheats in other ways as well.
Did you even watch the first fight? Lol That was after Jones threw Cormier on the ground he held his hand on his forehead and shoved it back against the cage after he got off him at the end of the round. Lmfao.

Last edited:
DC's poor psyche is bruised enough already. I'd honestly rather see Jones/Brock at this point.

Back