Predict the next dominant champ!

Choose any of the fighters in the UFC, minus the current champions, as your pick for the next long title reign.

My pick is Alexander Volkanovski in the FW division. He's short, but he's got the perfect mix of wrestling, power, strenght and cardio to not only give anyone a run for their money, but absolutely dominate them. His worst performance in the UFC so far was against Shane Young, and only because he didn't try to strike with the guy, but rather shut him down with his wrestling, and did so with ease.

Here's an ASMR highlight I found of Alex:

WAR ALEXANDER THE GREAT!

my pick is gus and khabib easy

Gregor Gillespie
Brian Ortega (Max won't make 145lb safely ever again)
Curtis Blaydes
Aaron Pico
Kevin Lee (if they make an inaugural 165lb division, as he can't consistently make 155 and is not big enough to hang with Wodley)

the 165 talk is all fake news.

Darren Till. I don't see anyone beating him on MW.

Gregor Gillespie. Gordon Ryan when he decides it's time to tap some UFC motherfuckers the fuck out.

Don’t think anyone from LW, that division is to stacked atm to have one dominant guy. Probably Zabit at FW tho, CB at HW, Jones at LHW and Marlon at BW.

Choose any of the fighters in the UFC, minus the current champions, as your pick for the next long title reign.

My pick is Alexander Volkanovski in the FW division. He's short, but he's got the perfect mix of wrestling, power, strenght and cardio to not only give anyone a run for their money, but absolutely dominate them. His worst performance in the UFC so far was against Shane Young, and only because he didn't try to strike with the guy, but rather shut him down with his wrestling, and did so with ease.

Here's an ASMR highlight I found of Alex:

WAR ALEXANDER THE GREAT!

I have to see more from Volkanovski to be completely sold on him his grappling is good and he has power in his hands but i need to see more of his striking he has been KOd before but it was on welterweight right ? he kinda reminds me of chad mendes , He is 30 already so i think it would be good to put him against someone like Stephens so we can see him in a real test .

If she stays healthy, ain't no one stopping Suarez at SW. Only Andrade will be a bit of a speed bump.

Jarl

Easy one

bVdGIdc

bVdGIdc

Back