Predict the next dominant champ!

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Choose any of the fighters in the UFC, minus the current champions, as your pick for the next long title reign.

My pick is Alexander Volkanovski in the FW division. He's short, but he's got the perfect mix of wrestling, power, strenght and cardio to not only give anyone a run for their money, but absolutely dominate them. His worst performance in the UFC so far was against Shane Young, and only because he didn't try to strike with the guy, but rather shut him down with his wrestling, and did so with ease.

Here's an ASMR highlight I found of Alex:

WAR ALEXANDER THE GREAT!

Sam Alvey

JOKES

Gregor Gillespie is gonna show Khabib how to wrestle

Khabib

Last edited:
Got a feeling alan jouban might put it together soon too
Him and Ben Saunders are going to be rematching with the belt on the line, just got this feeling, mang.

Nice question. The obvious answer is Jon Jones at LHW.

Here are my other picks:

- Jessica Andrade at SW
- Valentina Shevchenko at FlW
- Curtis Blaydes at HW
- Zabit at FW

Gregor Gillespie
Brian Ortega (Max won't make 145lb safely ever again)
Curtis Blaydes
Aaron Pico
Kevin Lee (if they make an inaugural 165lb division, as he can't consistently make 155 and is not big enough to hang with Wodley)

Figueiredo is a guy I'm keeping my eye on, I think of him as a better version of Lineker without the weight issues.
yeah but i wonder for how long he can do that, he's looking seriously lifeless in the weigh ins

deiveson-figueiredo-cried-scale.jpg

Gregor Gillespie
Brian Ortega (Max won't make 145lb safely ever again)
Curtis Blaydes
Aaron Pico
Kevin Lee (if they make an inaugural 165lb division, as he can't consistently make 155 and is not big enough to hang with Wodley)
Not so sure about Ortega. I think Aldo could give him fits right now and take that belt back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back