Predict 2016 UFC champions.

Before Lombard pissed hot I was thinking he'd take the title in 2015, now I'm not so sure. I think the belt is Rory's to lose at this point.

Well he couldn't beat Lawler the first time, so who knows? 170 has to have the least difference in skill between the champion and his contenders in the UFC. Although 135 and 155 champs have a lot to prove. But I think they will both hang onto their belts.

Who do you think emerges at WW? I don't think Robbie is going to make a bunch of successful defenses.

I don't think Robbie is either that doesn't mean Rory wins the belt. That's like saying well Pettis isn't gonna make a lot of defenses so Michael Johnson is now champion.
Not really. Some folks can just recognize talent and understand MMA. He was incredibly unmotivated and wanted to stop fighting when he fought Maia and Lawler. Rory takes Lawler in the rematch. Write it down, nerd.

Oh here comes the excuses. Yeah so he was motivated to fight Woodley, Pyle, Bj Penn and Che Mills but wasn't motivated to fight Lawler who hits like a truck and Maia who has outstanding bjj. No people hear Joe Rogan and the UFC promos and they go nuts on that shit. Lets look at Rory! Strong jab, cross, left hook, a push kick and his stupid superman jab back leg kick that he got from GSP and some ground and pound. No clinch work, no subs, questionable on his back, doesn't get hit a lot but when he does has a questionable chin. Rory beats guys who respect him and stand there. Guys like Robbie, Nick Diaz, Matt Brown, Condit, Johnny Hendricks won't do that. Rory is nothing special people just hear this Oh hes the next generation, this kid is truly something special Mike bullshit and they go bananas. Rory wins fights with few techniques which is a credit to him but won't hold a belt because he is not well rounded enough and can't handle pressure. People talk about Rory like he is a undefeated champion of 7 years.

Cain (Werdum or JDS if he gets stripped.)
Bones
Weidman (Jacare and Machida are strong possibilities.)
Lawler (I think Lawler will surprise some people and hold onto the belt for a bit.)
Pettis
Frankie (Aldo/McGregor maybe, IDK.)
TJ (Maybe Cruz if he can stay whole long enough.)
MM (Maybe Dodson, but I don't think so.)
WBW Ronda
WSW Gadelha

This is more of a fantasy, but if Condit gets a title shot, I think he could hold it. Wrestle him down for one, two, three rounds, he could still out-cardio and finish almost anyone in a 5-rounder.

HW: Arlovski
LHW: Rumble
MW: Machida
WW: Rory
LW: Aldo

Rory looks like he couldwin the title on paper, but Robbie already beat him very convincingly. I thought It should of been a UD. Rory did not win two rounds lol and was almost finished a few times. Robbie holds the belt for awhile.

I think Robbie can beat anyone at 170 as long as he stays consistent like he has been.

Jones...feelin ballsy idk...and I don't even like him!
DC
Weidman
Rory
Pettis
Aldo
Cruz...or Edgar
DJ
Rousey
I hope JoJo

Oh here comes the excuses. Yeah so he was motivated to fight Woodley, Pyle, Bj Penn and Che Mills but wasn't motivated to fight Lawler who hits like a truck and Maia who has outstanding bjj. No people hear Joe Rogan and the UFC promos and they go nuts on that shit. Lets look at Rory! Strong jab, cross, left hook, a push kick and his stupid superman jab back leg kick that he got from GSP and some ground and pound. No clinch work, no subs, questionable on his back, doesn't get hit a lot but when he does has a questionable chin. Rory beats guys who respect him and stand there. Guys like Robbie, Nick Diaz, Matt Brown, Condit, Johnny Hendricks won't do that. Rory is nothing special people just hear this Oh hes the next generation, this kid is truly something special Mike bullshit and they go bananas. Rory wins fights with few techniques which is a credit to him but won't hold a belt because he is not well rounded enough and can't handle pressure. People talk about Rory like he is a undefeated champion of 7 years.

agreed.

Who knows with how frequent injuries are?

I'm only sure about Ronda and Mighty Mouse staying champ
and healthy.

I don't think Robbie is either that doesn't mean Rory wins the belt. That's like saying well Pettis isn't gonna make a lot of defenses so Michael Johnson is now champion.

Why do you hate Rory so much? I'm now pretty sure this has nothing to do with his skillset, you just dislike the guy for some reason. And it wasn't an excuse, Rory didn't say it and as far as I know nobody has said it to the media. Firas said it during a breakdown video of the Woodley fight. Also, I'm pretty sure he's getting the next title shot so we'll see how good he is then. By the way, why didn't you predict yourself for the BW title, bro?

Why do you hate Rory so much? I'm now pretty sure this has nothing to do with his skillset, you just dislike the guy for some reason. And it wasn't an excuse, Rory didn't say it and as far as I know nobody has said it to the media. Firas said it during a breakdown video of the Woodley fight. Also, I'm pretty sure he's getting the next title shot so we'll see how good he is then. By the way, why didn't you predict yourself for the BW title, bro?

I do not hate the guy I dislike the fans that talk about him like he is untouchable

Cain
Jones
Rockhold
Rory
Pettis
Aldo
Barao
MM

JDS

Rumble

Vitor

Ruthless

Khabib

Aldo

Cruz

Dodson

sadly, Renato Babalu was only the greatest LHW of one night.

Well why don't you let me tell you by the fight what you seen in the cage tonight?

Personally, I think he's the GOAT 105 pounder. 131 years old with a dominating fashion.

Last edited:
HW - JDS
LHW - Jones
MW - Machida
WW - Lawler
LW - Khabib
FW - Aldo
BW - Barao
FLY - Mighty Midget

Back