Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
The GOAT
The GOAT
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares

This is basically a thread for everybody to post their favorite top fighter in each division.

After Werdum Subs Cain the guy in my sig will take the HW belt.

Werdum
Jones
Rockhold
Rory
Pettis
Aldo
Barao
Mighty Mouse
Ronda

I have no idea who the Womens Strawweight champ is, or any of the fighters in the division.

Werdum
Rumble
Jacare
Rory
Pettis
McGregor

Rousey

All wishful thinking but I do believe Rory takes 170 over for a while

HW - Cain
LHW - JBJ
MW - The Chris
WW - Rory
LW - Khabib
FW - GOAT
BW - TJ
FLW - MM
WBW - Honda
WSW - Who cares

Cain
Jones
Weidman
Rory
Khabib
Aldo
Dillashaw
DJ
Rousey
Esparza

HW is hard to call, I imagine Cain will get striped and Werdum will face someone for the title

The Rory erections are strong on Sherdog. Thanks Joe Rogan for your new breed next generation promos that has everyone thinking he is undefeated and the next coming of Christ. If you never saw Rory fight before and just read Sherdog you would think that Spiderman is in the UFC

The Rory erections are strong on Sherdog. Thanks Joe Rogan for your new breed next generation promos that has everyone thinking he is undefeated and the next coming of Christ. If you never saw Rory fight before and just read Sherdog you would think that Spiderman is in the UFC

Who do you think emerges at WW? I don't think Robbie is going to make a bunch of successful defenses.

HW is hard to call, I imagine Cain will get striped and Werdum will face someone for the title

yeah thats why I chose Werdum. Either Cain gets stripped or being out 2 years gives him enough ring rust that a surging Werdum takes it.

Not really. Some folks can just recognize talent and understand MMA. He was incredibly unmotivated and wanted to stop fighting when he fought Maia and Lawler. Rory takes Lawler in the rematch. Write it down, nerd.

Who do you think emerges at WW? I don't think Robbie is going to make a bunch of successful defenses.

Before Lombard pissed hot I was thinking he'd take the title in 2015, now I'm not so sure. I think the belt is Rory's to lose at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back