If……big if

• Total voters

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who do you got?

Tough fight........

I honestly think Crawford would win. Obviously both are great... But i thought kell brook was doing well against Spence until the last few rounds

I lean towards Spence, but Crawford is skilled, very fast at WW, and very well conditioned (I can see him withstanding Spence's gradually increasing attack better than most). Assuming Arum doesn't kibosh everything, it will probably the best fight in boxing when it happens.

Inevitable?

Dont get me wrong I hope this fight happens, this is IMO the most evenly matched fight in boxing right now, right up there if not better than Usyk vs Gassiev but I dont see
Bob Arum budge to make this fight and Spence has options like Garcia vs Porter winner, Thurman and 154 than to waste time with Arum, our only hope is Crawford not renewing with Arum

Inevitable?

Dont get me wrong I hope this fight happens, this is IMO the most evenly matched fight in boxing right now, right up there if not better than Usyk vs Gassiev but I dont see
Bob Arum budge to make this fight and Spence has options like Garcia vs Porter winner, Thurman and 154 than to waste time with Arum, our only hope is Crawford not renewing with Arum

Yeah agree that. And nothing is ever inevitable in boxing. Using usyk vs gassiev as an example, they are in a tournament final and still not possibly fighting. Fckin joke

i know crawford is awesome, but picking against spence at welterweight is stupid. that man can fight.

spence is the bigger guy and if he creates the pace i doubt craford could adjust

Crawford has shown more variety and adaptability, but Spence is a much bigger and more dangerous puncher. I think it will be a great fight, and I think I'll lean towards Spence.

LOVE THIS.

I think its a close 12 rounder either way. At the moment im edging towards Crawford, i think he's quicker. Id like to see better match making for Spence as well. Yesterdays 'fight' showed nothing.

I will be doing some flipflopping on this match...

Competitive for a while but Spence will eventually break him. He is a wrecking machine and Crawford will go down.

@PUO3
Ill never be able to take you seriously again after what you just did. You think just because you're a senior moderator you can threaten to delete someones page when you're losing an argument? Then delete their comment and stop them from posting on that page? I was actually done talking about that subject. It was your replies that made me carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PUO3
Ill never be able to take you seriously again after what you just did. You think just because you're a senior moderator you can threaten someone when you're losing an argument? Then delete their comment and stop them from posting on that page? I was actually done talking about that subject. It was your replies that made me carry on.
Are you legitimately retarded? Steroid accusations are a no no. Apparently youre too stupid to realize it and take a fucking hint to shut up about it and now want to carry it on in another thread?

Make another comment regarding it and you can take a Sherdog vacation.

I think that fight gets real dangerous for Crawford in the latter rounds. I think Spence softens up his body for 7/8 rounds then goes in for the kill.

Are you legitimately retarded? Steroid accusations are a no no. Apparently youre too stupid to realize it and take a fucking hint to shut up about it and now want to carry it on in another thread?

Make another comment regarding it and you can take a Sherdog vacation.
The two of you should have a 12 round "packets" of data to the death fight

Who do you got?

Tough fight........

I honestly think Crawford would win. Obviously both are great... But i thought kell brook was doing well against Spence until the last few rounds
Kell is a beast too.. and may well have his way with Bud?
Crawford is looking pretty diesel against the opposition but ESJ... I'm taking Errol.
Another fighter I'm loving at the mo. and I see smlilarities with Spence is Lewis Ritson.. early days but keep an eye out.

LOVE THIS.

I think its a close 12 rounder either way. At the moment im edging towards Crawford, i think he's quicker. Id like to see better match making for Spence as well. Yesterdays 'fight' showed nothing.

I will be doing some flipflopping on this match...
Highly agree

The Brook fight showed how Spence can handle a diffcult situation, I feel Brook was Spence’s only big test and passed with flying colors, Garcia and Thurman are a step up from Brook, im happy with Spence either of them, in the mean time its a very good sign that he can walk right through guys like Ocampo and Bundu

It's obviously a dangerous fight for Crawford. I'd like to see him in with an elite Welterweight or at least a legit top 10 guy first. I want them both to get more experience before they fight. This will allow Crawford to get acclimated to Welterweight and Spence will gain even more experience. Asking for a confident prediction now is a bit too premature.

Highly agree

The Brook fight showed how Spence can handle a diffcult situation, I feel Brook was Spence’s only big test and passed with flying colors, Garcia and Thurman are a step up from Brook, im happy with Spence either of them, in the mean time its a very good sign that he can walk right through guys like Ocampo and Bundu
I don't know that I agree that Garcia is a step up from Brook at welterweight but I supposed we get to use some boxing math after the upcoming fight with Porter. I actually favor Porter to beat Garcia. I'd agree that a healthy and motivated Thurman is a step up though.

TC looks good the first four and moves around to avoid Spence's most dangerous punches catching him with counters. However, Spence's body work catches up towards the end and gets a late stoppage, probably in round 11.

Who do you got?

Tough fight........

I gotta go with crawford..looks technically better then errols and more sound defensively he looked great agaisnt horn another pressure fighter like spencer..the main factor is the power of spencer he seems to hurt people with anything he throws but defensively speaking he looks very hittable and a crafty guy like crawford might be able to come with a gameplan that works..that being said one big shot from spencer connnects you know a finishing combo is coming right after..great plausible fight thread T.S im definetly hoping this fight comes to fruition..

Back