Pre-Season Premier League Thread v22: Premier League Football Fantasy Edition

Who wins The Sherdog League Football Fantasy next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@UltimateVictory

Demi and Halsey are either friends again or are forced to be in the same photo lmfao

wwh0qWl.jpg

I'd take half the spurs team without batting an eyelid. I still cringe at Wilshere mocking Bale on twitter that time. Oh yeah he's a headcase but at least Shelvey has more talent than him and can warrant his moments. I dunno there are a lot of bang average teams in the league, the right results and they could shoot up the table. 8th to 17th really isn't that much between teams. So is avoid relegation your hope for the season?

Shelvey will probably get rekt in the Prem tbh. It'll probably only take a hard crunching tackle from a Kante to send him into next week. Plus we have no backup for him. Grim.

Realistically, like you say, there's loads of average teams so it's probably going to be a bit of a lottery between 10th and 17th. I just think this season is going to be a bit of a transitional season because we'll have players like Hanley, Diame and a few others that we just can't get rid of but we only wanted for the Championship but it seems Ashley is only buying players once we lose one of our current ones.

Reading more into the acid attacks this morning

London is f'd lol. everything is going down the shitter

What a shit hole

Had a Mcdonalds breakfast, pancakes, sausage and syrup. Yum.

read that the 145 WMMA champ gave up her belt coz she was SHOOK to fight Cybrog

LOL

Cris Cyborg could push my shit in

read that the 145 WMMA champ gave up her belt coz she was SHOOK to fight Cybrog

LOL

I don't like being cruel or nasty about people but jesus christ when her and Gabby were in the hairdressers. Imagine walking past and seeing them sat there.

I don't like being cruel or nasty about people but jesus christ when her and Gabby were in the hairdressers. Imagine walking past and seeing them sat there.

<{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back