Pre-Season Premier League Thread v21: Top Striker Edition

Who'll score more goals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@UltimateVictory, you got @Tules' avatar picked out yet?

Should include a pic showing how much he truly cares for @Rawex, imo.
Hopefully something with his new favourite player that he turned on after a friendly too
tumblr_n9a5wiFCKf1rimwhzo4_250.gif

Some good positives for Utd to take from 1st half.

first half way better
second half not so much still a lot of time to approve
get a better look at the uefa super cup or whatever its called when i miagine both teams will paly their best XI?

Sanchez pricing himself out of a move to PSG lel
whats your honest thoughts on all this drama he's created in off season?

Talks about wanting CL football & then his agent goes & prices him out of a move to Bayern & PSG.

Selfish cunt will be waving Daesh flag come January window, begging for PSG to come rescue him.

Talks about wanting CL football & then his agent goes & prices him out of a move to Bayern & PSG

If no one will sign him he leaves on a free and gets a big signing bonus. I don't think he will rock the boat much, he's a bit of a weirdo but not a bad person, I think he should play when on form even if he is leaving on a free next summer.

Talks about wanting CL football & then his agent goes & prices him out of a move to Bayern & PSG
Pricing yourself out of PSG is insane Lmao
Little greedy Twat.

If no one will sign him he leaves on a free and gets a big signing bonus. I don't think he will rock the boat much, he's a bit of a weirdo but not a bad person, I think he should play when on form even if he is leaving on a free next summer.
Would you take 70m off PSG for him tomorrow if you were guaranteed Lemar for 40m?

Would you take 70m off PSG for him tomorrow if you were guaranteed Lemar for 40m?

Yes. I wouldn't even need the Lemar guarantee. 70m for a player who will otherwise be leaving on a free (or a nominal sum).

Weird transfer window. Very underwhelming.

If Spurs were playing at White Hart Line next season, i'd prolly have picked them to win title. And they've bought no fucker.

Weird transfer window. Very underwhelming.

If Spurs were playing at White Hart Line next season, i'd prolly have picked them to win title. And they've bought no fucker.

Do you think all this spending on defenders will improve English teams' performances in Europe?

Do you think all this spending on defenders will improve English teams' performances in Europe?
it cant get much worse can it lol

think we're entering a new era where the Lg position of clubs at xmas time will determine a Managers main focus post xmas.

i dont like what mou did last season. i think it dilutes the Lg. but it will likely become the norm. young kids will want european success more than lg success in england soon.

We're still a long way off from competing against & getting the better of the top continental sides, imo. This new crazy transfer fee window has snookered our uber rich tv money Lg from improving & closing the gap.

Last edited:
West Brom are preparing a £10m bid for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling, 27. (Daily Star)

Michael Keane 25m
Harry Maguire 17m

West Brom are preparing a £10m bid for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling, 27. (Daily Star)

Michael Keane 25m
Harry Maguire 17m
shows how much he's dropped off when perma cropped Jones is being considered a starter, still.

Michael Keane 25m
Harry Maguire 17m
We may need him around for a few months while Lindelof learns how to defend. :D

shows how much he's dropped off when perma cropped Jones is being considered a starter, still.

Never thought he was that great, even after his form between 2014-16. He wasn't that bad last season either, rather had 3-4 stinkers.

That said at 27, and in the current market, he should be going for a lot more than 10m.

Never thought he was that great, even after his form between 2014-16. He wasn't that bad last season either, rather had 3-4 stinkers.

That said at 27, and in the current market, he should be going for a lot more than 10m.
If Southampton sell van dijk for 60 million and buy smalling for 10 they've mugged everyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back