Pre-Season Premier League Thread v15: Fat Man Raiola Edition

Where does Lokaokz end up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100m for Luakku

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

£75 million upfront + £15 million of add ons + waiving of Rooney's £10 million fee = £100 MILLION

DEMjN-wWsAI7NgT.jpg

It was always going to be a ridiculous fee to be fair, it's just the market. Wonder how long until it's done.

ffs a lil uzi vert song came up on my spotify and i actually really liked it before i found out it was that fass

Mino Raiola getting £££££££££££££££££

United always seem up for padding his bank balance whereas other clubs tell him to fuck off!

Agreed but so is everyone else. 200 million transfer in the next two years LOOMS. Not sure haven't seen enough of him.

yeah the TV money is doing this lol

Other leagues can't compete with us now.

CL domination LOOMS

and Lacazette does everything Lukakoz does but he can also run with the ball which Lookakooz can't do lol

yeah the TV money is doing this lol

Other leagues can't compete with us now.

CL domination LOOMS

and Lacazette does everything Lukakoz does but he can also run with the ball which Lookakooz can't do lol
Might take a long time to bridge that gap with Madrid. Don't really think conservative Jose wants his striker taking on players and risking giving away the ball anyway.

Justin Gaethje delivered last night. Pure violence

Would recommend going back and watching his other fights if you haven't already

His team probably shouldn't have let him do that backflip all the same. He looked unsteady and I thought he was going to land on his neck.

Might take a long time to bridge that gap with Madrid. Don't really think conservative Jose wants his striker taking on players and risking giving away the ball anyway.

good point, but have you seen Lukako's first touch?

fight of the year

guy is a SAVAGE

only fight i watched from the card, knew he was gonna bring it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back