Pre-Season Premier League Thread v15: Fat Man Raiola Edition

Where does Lokaokz end up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first complete footy training in ages yesterday :)

<rawsun><GinJuice>

@Deffid my cousin who's 16 and part of Timbers Academy tore his ACL last weekend. Absolutely Gutted for him. Visited him after surgery trying to keep his spirits high and to not give up on his goal. Was heartbreaking tho

Also @Tules resembles like Mino Raiola in some pics I've seen if him Lmao

Justin Gaethje is a boistttttttt

Emo Band T potatoe phone lighting doe

LOL years ago on twitch stream.
I was still a fatty then so I wasn't as forward with my selfies as I am now lol

@Deffid my cousin who's 16 and part of Timbers Academy tore his ACL last weekend. Absolutely Gutted for him. Visited him after surgery trying to keep his spirits high and to not give up on his goal. Was heartbreaking tho

Sorry to hear that,I've had hamstring,knee and ankle injuries before from running but I recovered.Wishing him the best.

Damn :( Tell him to work hard and he will be back!

Any bit rusty?
Surprisingly not lol. The knee is not nearly 100% yet so I have to be careful, but technically, passing wise etc. I'm already on point again. Shooting was kinda 50/50, either I scored screamers in the top corners (left and right foot) or completely fucked up the shots lol.

Damn :( Tell him to work hard and he will be back!

Surprisingly not lol. The knee is not nearly 100% yet so I have to be careful, but technically, passing wise etc. I'm already on point again. Shooting was kinda 50/50, either I scored screamers in the top corners (left and right foot) or completely fucked up the shots lol.
Don't you play dm? Don't worry too much about the shooting. Might be a while before your intercepting skills are at their peak with the knee. I gave my friend a bad tackle a few years back like a month after he came back from a leg break and he killed me. I thought it was hilarious at the time but I was a dumbass:oops:

100m for Luakku

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

£75 million upfront + £15 million of add ons + waiving of Rooney's £10 million fee = £100 MILLION

DEMjN-wWsAI7NgT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back