Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v5 : Sacked By Xmas Edition

Who scores more Premier League goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do we all have daddy issues?

@frenz

Do you have to ruin every moment of half-entertaining banter with shitty ass music? Fuck off man. When you nervously try to get this girl to look up from her phone on your date, i hope you just play a shitty ass pop song with the same title as the last word of any of the three sentences she's going to utter.

gonna wear red lipstick to work tomorrow <{yahyou}>

i imagine this is like if u didnt have tits and u got bolt ons. everyone needs to see em at all time

My grandad had this spray on hair if you like I could send it to you.

Do you have to ruin every moment of half-entertaining banter with shitty ass music? Fuck off man. When you nervously try to get this girl to look up from her phone on your date, i hope you just play a shitty ass pop song with the same title as the last word of any of the three sentences she's going to utter.

lol it's a CHOON

and the date is gonna happen!

sorting out the timing of it coz she's going up north to uni tomorrow but is back in 2 weeks lol.

she's going up north to uni tomorrow .
woah woah woah, you have to stop this right now. She'll be pregnant with some Pikey cunt's spawn within 5 days let alone a fortnight.

woah woah woah, you have to stop this right now. She'll be pregnant with some Pikey cunt's spawn within 5 days let alone a fortnight.

she's studying vet med and it's in the middle of nowhere and it's a girl dominated course

fingers crossed that doesn't happen, if so sad pepe and we go again lol

Do you think our fathers abandoning us is the reason we both have shit hairlines?
thinking-face_1f914.png

I have a dad but no hair so....

lad!!!

I @'d you a shit ton i think, sorry lol

Good to see you back pal :D :D :D

It’s fine, I pretty much ghosted here without warning. Just needed to clear my head. My cat got put down (lived twice as long as originally thought though BOIST) during the 3rd place game actually, but I didn’t want to bring the thread down and just posted normally. Had some other problems. nothing to worry about now. I am fine after going agane

POWERPOSTS are back on the menu

It’s fine, I pretty much ghosted here without warning. Just needed to clear my head. My cat got put down (lived twice as long as originally thought though BOIST) during the 3rd place game actually, but I didn’t want to bring the thread down and just posted normally. Had some other problems. nothing to worry about now. I am fine after going agane

POWERPOSTS are back on the menu

Fuck I'm sorry. The BOIST is in cat heaven and you did your best for him. RIP Mikey's cat.

Great to have you back!

The more United fans here, the better when we all laugh at you this season!

Maureen Bless :D

Guys if I post a quick example of my video in here can I get your honest opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back