Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v5 : Sacked By Xmas Edition

Who scores more Premier League goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback lads

Cracking the prem thread is the real test of a video lol

deleting now

maybe do a quick recap of how last seasno ended?

eg have pep partying, maureen crying, arsene laughing at the arsenal fans in his yacht with his retirement money, Klopp with a silver medal for the bants?

@Chules whats the deal with this fantasy team you need help with. is the team needed for the opening week short term or for the whole season long haul ?

and rafa bashing ashleys head in on a table

lol even got Oakey's wedge haircut fringe

That we're waiting for the prem to start back up again. Oh and maybe Wenger could still be asleep in bed at some point?
Wengers head on Bill Murray's body as he does the suicide dove dive

and Mou's face on Murrays body as he smashes the alarm clock that wakes him up to start the season

@Chules whats the deal with this fantasy team you need help with. is the team needed for the opening week short term or for the whole season long haul ?

<{Joewithit}>

lol it's a shoe store that sells all those rare "Off White Nike Shuce" that I wanna get for my shuce collection. I always enter raffles for them and I win fuck all lol. They're worth like £600+ on resale for the most basic models and I ain't paying that much for shuce so I just think I'm never gonna own a legit pair of them.

This shoe store is doing a fantasy league where if you're manager of the week once you get any one shoe of your choosing over a year.

If you win the manager of the year for them, you win 9 pairs of shuce you want over the year.

like really rare ones!

Wengers head on Bill Murray's body as he does the suicide dove dive

and Mou's face on Murrays body as he smashes the alarm clock

actually a really good suggestion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back