Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v5 : Sacked By Xmas Edition

Who scores more Premier League goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i pass my exams for the next 2.5 years then I'll be able to yeah lol

I have no confidence in me getting through this though

what's up?

I've been feeling like absolute shit this whole weekend.

Yesterday was moping about all day, today was raging like a loony.

Making my doc appointment tomorrow, let's see when I actually get it though.
Anxiety to fuck. Had a pit of nerves in my stomach all day and I don’t even know why. Feel like I need an extra day off...

Let me know how it goes

Anxiety to fuck. Had a pit of nerves in my stomach all day and I don’t even know why. Feel like I need an extra day off...

Let me know how it goes

ah shit, try and lie down in bed, wear comfy clothes and listen to choons/netflix/doss in here etc.

Will do, I won't get the appointment tomorrow but hopefully it's sometime during this week.

Don't even know if the same guy that I saw is still there, hopefully he is. If he/someone else mugs me off again i'm gonna uppercut them i swear. it's at that stage where im like gimme the drugs. been fucked about for the past 2 years. "they might make you worse" well I fucking hope they do lmao coz it's better than now!

tumblr_p5v7p6MnkG1wnt5x7o8_1280.jpg

last time the fucking mug was trying to explain to me how they work and how they take time etc etc

it's like I KNOW.

@Da Speeit Arthur's goal was damn near perfection.

Perfect marriage of vision, technical skill, precision. And that was before he got his two touches to stroke it home!

He is the real deal from what ive seen. It makes me even more uneasy about what we paid for Coutinho

searched it

LMfao

My favorite was him getting Paula Abdoul to use Mexicans as tables and chairs while talking about being a humanitarian.

giphy.gif

Seriously, I’m more worried about Mou’s attitude than the team. He seems to be in the self-destructive mode he went in before Chelsea collapsed and he got canned.
*Real Madrid

My favorite was him getting Paula Abdoul to use Mexicans as tables and chairs while talking about being a humanitarian.

lol just watched it on youtube

i never got round to watching bruno. Loved Borat though!

dj khaled's new song has near 20m views in a day

that's insane

bieber is a draw

when's it dropping?

weo gonna start a bidding war soon

First day of the new season.

I'm just going back to making shit I enjoy, not what someone else wants

Read that Mou wants Perisic but Woodward wants Pulisic

if you want to know what Mou is thinking just look at whatever Duncan Castles is saying.

Read that Mou wants Perisic but Woodward wants Pulisic
The only way I get one of these hideous United kits is if they sign Pulisic.

Or they miraculously win the Champions League.

I’d be surprised if Chelsea didn’t turn around and buy Pulisic and pocket the leftover money after they take United to the bank on Willian.

First day of the new season.

I'm just going back to making shit I enjoy, not what someone else wants

indeedy!

how you gonna promote it as a free agent? @ it to all the big accounts on twitter

The only way I get one of these hideous United kits is if they sign Pulisic.

Or they miraculously win the Champions League.

I’d be surprised if Chelsea didn’t turn around and buy Pulisic and pocket the leftover money after they take United to the bank on Willian.
Chelsea by all account have a kid who's better than Pulisic, just needs the minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back