Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v4 : Dr.Emery Edition

Does Mourinho get sacked by xmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent listened to his interview yet but everyone has to agree that this American tour was a piss poor idea by all involved. The Lg starting earlier than others after a WC summer is negligent & the new shortened transfer window is a gift to competing Leagues.

English footy is still run by idiots.
the prem transfer window is the dumbest idea for a long time, tail waging the dog again, just like international viewing rights, mid table shit fearful City may decide they want their centre mid two weeks into the season, but if some shithouse outfit from China offer some crazy Chinese fee, the player is gone, no questioned asked.

Daspy should put it on his menu.

Not gonna lie, first mouthful of mash, fries & gravy i had & i was thinking why tf havent i thought of this before. Heavenly!

the prem transfer window is the dumbest idea for a long time, tail waging the dog again, just like international viewing rights, mid table shit fearful City may decide they want their centre mid two weeks into the season, but if some shithouse outfit from China offer some crazy Chinese fee, the player is gone, no questioned asked.

It was the clubs who voted to shorten the window.......really bizarre decision especially in a WC year.

Havent listened to his interview yet but everyone has to agree that this American tour was a piss poor idea by all involved. The Lg starting earlier than others after a WC summer is negligent & the new shortened transfer window is a gift to competing Leagues.

English footy is still run by idiots.
For sure. It was cool getting to see some players play live, but it was pretty clear no one gave a shit. And for someone who seems annoyed about the tour and the toll it’s taking on his players, Mou has been much more hesitant in the last two games to give the kids opportunities than Rino and Klopp.

Aye. That's fair enough. He needs it to look like he's in charge & is getting backed though.

His current demeanour is dragging the Club & its fans down

City & Spurs fans are enjoying watching new kids play. Utd fans are concerned with dropping out top 4. It gets too cumbersome.

Its still only July.
United don't really have anyone exciting coming through unlike City, Spurs and Chelsea, who I would imagine will use more of their young resources under Sarri & Zola

Daspy should put it on his menu.

Not gonna lie, first mouthful of mash, fries & gravy i had & i was thinking why tf havent i thought of this before. Heavenly!
Had some pork poutine at a brewery in Michigan, which is about the only positive thing I can say about that state from what I experienced.

It was the clubs who voted to shorten the window.......really bizarre decision especially in a WC year.
I know it was, 14 to 5 with Burnley sitting on the fence, like Brexit, some are regretting their decision.

Aye. That's fair enough. He needs it to look like he's in charge & is getting backed though.

His current demeanour is dragging the Club & its fans down

City & Spurs fans are enjoying watching new kids play. Utd fans are concerned with dropping out top 4. It gets too cumbersome.

Its still only July.

As pessimistic as I normally am, even I think it's gone overboard in the last week.

It's still only July.

Wonder what the consequences for Mou would be for a Chelsea 2015/16 esque season. ie if United were say 10th at the start of December.

As pessimistic as I normally am, even I think it's gone overboard in the last week.

It's still only July.

Wonder what the consequences for Mou would be for a Chelsea 2015/16 esque season. ie if United were say 10th at the start of December.
give it giggsy…... <45>

I can't decide
Red_1_1024x1024.jpg

or
Kelly_1_1024x1024.jpg

Pool were 9th at one point early last season but their fixture list was brutal. Pool have the toughest, again thru chrimbo.

Utd have the easiest schedule up to Xmas. I dont think the football is exciting enough for fans to have to endure under performing results as well.

All top 6 pretty much have the same handicap starting this season bar Arsenal. Mou has always had his starting XI fit n ready to sprint out of the starting blocks. So i understand his concern this go round. Thats an edge he's had taken away from him. Unfairly too, tbh.

Jose is the Managerial Neymar.

Must get fucking exhausting having to defend him all time lol

Pool were 9th at one point early last season but their fixture list was brutal. Pool have the toughest, again thru chrimbo.

Utd have the easiest schedule up to Xmas. I dont think the football is exciting enough for fans to have to endure under performing results as well.

All top 6 pretty much have the same handicap starting this season bar Arsenal. Mou has always had his starting XI fit n ready to sprint out of the starting blocks. So i understand his concern this go round. Thats an edge he's had taken away from him. Unfairly too, tbh.

Imagine what it will be like after Qatar 2022, which is being held in December!

Going to be a farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back