Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v4 : Dr.Emery Edition

Does Mourinho get sacked by xmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only caught the shootout, pal. Any good?

Gonna watch it after i finish 2nd half of Utd/Pool game i've got on now
First half was pretty damn good from Barca, was pleasantly surprised, but at the end of the day both teams CBs were terrible in the second half, our especially. Palencia and Cucurella (our B team fb's) were great but couldn't make the difference in defense with terrible central defender play lol Davies was good, Son was excellent.

Arthur seems to be the real deal. Sergi Roberto in the middle was again all class and we have to shit or get off the pot with Munir. He's a big boy now.

backed until top 4 is not possible, i'm trying to finds Ed's quote where he claimed ''on field success {winning shit} matters very little to the commercial offices in London, so basically just arsenal for the last decade, just get an invite to the CL party.
If that's true this is why fans should hound hedge fund managers out of football

Here's my gripe with Jose

He's right that its not ideal having to go on a dumb tour of US with none of his starters when he's best off being back home focusing on getting ready for the start of the new season.

But it dont change the fact that its happening so why not just fn embrace it & use the moment as an opportunity to bestow your wisdom upon your youth players & give them an experience they'll never forget.

Feel like his constant joylessness has to have a negative effect on the Club

At least I know what to get you for Christmas
giphy.gif

I might book a 1 week trip to London in january-february...

if I can find a cheap flight...

I might book in 2-3 hostels and live the LIFE!!!

Also need to check Arsenal schedule..it is my dream to see them live and fail!

Witsel apparently has a medical tommorrow in Dortmund :)
If your lot likes fro sporting Belgians, I can think of a fantastic straight swap for Pelesic we can offer.

Here's my gripe with Jose

He's right that its not ideal having to go on a dumb tour of US with none of his starters when he's best off being back home focusing on getting ready for the start of the new season.

But it dont change the fact that its happening so why not just fn embrace it & use the moment as an opportunity to bestow your wisdom upon your youth players & give them an experience they'll never forget.

Feel like his constant joylessness has to have a negative effect on the Club

Think everyone would agree with that.......and it's not like it came as a surprise.

If you didn't know any better, you'd think there was an ulterior motive behind it.

W

yeah why not make your mid life crisis Shirley valentine moment complete

Think everyone would agree with that.......and it's not like it came as a surprise.

If you didn't know any better, you'd think there was an ulterior motive behind it.
Poch has 3 CM's( Sissoko, Wanyama & Dembele) out injured & has no transfers made & he's on this dumb US tour too

Amos & Schiff look really lively & the other youth players are out there on the pitch loving life

Imagine how they'd feel if Poch called them shit & said its an insult to Eriksen having to play with such inferior talent.

lol

If your lot likes fro sporting Belgians, I can think of a fantastic straight swap for Pelesic we can offer.
Mou won't let Fellaini go after trying to keep him for a full year :p

All that money wasted on lip fillers & she cudda just waited & gone to a boxercize class with Canadian Drew Carey when he's over visiting

Should get a tattoo while youre over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back