Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v28: Man Like LACA BLOODCART ZETTE Edition

Did you get your protein IN today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redish is good too, he consistently got wide open 3's because Zion and RJ got all the attention. Duke could be legit scary. I like Coach K so I'm fine with that.

That would suck but my worst case scenario is one of them ends up on the Celtshits who own the Queens 1st round pick as long as it is not the First overall pick. I hate the Queens but I must hope they do as good as possible so Bostcan doesn't get a good pick.
I personally wouldn't want to see any of the rookies at Boston, they're stacked enough as it is.

@xtramob @Da Speeit

My lil cousin sent me this. This kid is insane at FIFA. Apart from his annoying voice and slang use, he's actually interesting to watch and uses loads of skills:

@xtramob @Da Speeit

My lil cousin sent me this. This kid is insane at FIFA. Apart from his annoying voice and slang use, he's actually interesting to watch and uses loads of skills:

For a minute there I read that thinking that was your actual cousin. Kid is nuts, makes me want to brush up my FIFA skills.

said my vibrator never.
<LikeReally5>

<23>

always saw you as a magic wand type lady.

W7KLyEH.jpg

For a minute there I read that thinking that was your actual cousin. Kid is nuts, makes me want to brush up my FIFA skills.

I don't play online anymore, but most skills vs the AI have become redundant. I might try online next week though, always fun when working your way up the leagues, just shit when you get to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back