Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v28: Man Like LACA BLOODCART ZETTE Edition

Did you get your protein IN today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grapefruit game is on point
Queue at the polling station yesterday was full of GF' #1's dressed in scrubs. Hnng.

Was a long queue so to pass time i started out by profiling who i thought each individual was voting for. But the game quickly took dark turn with me turning into a Richard Branson lecher, grading who'd get it from prime blokey

And then that *game* got disrupted as an old fragile lady was struggling so i went & fetched her a seat, put her by the front & kept her place in line.

Jesus. Getting old is really fucking depressing. I want my old life back.

Last edited:
Queue at the polling station yesterday was full of GF' #1's dressed in scrubs. Hnng.

Was a long queue so to pass time i started out by profiling who i thought each individual was voting for. But the game quickly took dark turn with me turning into a Richard Branson lecher, grading who'd get it from prime blokey

And then that *game* got disrupted as an old fragile lady was struggling so i went & fetched her a seat, put her by the front & kept her place in line.

Jesus. Getting old is really fucking depressing.

I've two very distinct feelings about getting old:
I'm part of the Orthodox church so we're all about these martyrs and wise saints who, in their old age, stopped all kinds of bad shit from happening by being witty, wise, and humble. My have and I have a repainting of Rembrandt's St Anna from the New Testament, the wise old prophetess Jesus encounters as a kid talking to folks in the temple.

The other side is that life is meaningless and painful, and we are always oriented toward the crushing blackness of death and that suicide might be a super rational response to the human condition.

Yep

iu

Jesus. Getting old is really fucking depressing.

Both my grandmothers slowed down and aged really rapidly. It's brutal. It's important to be conscientious about it though, and some of those women probably thought you were still 'prime blokey' because of it.

I've two very distinct feelings about getting old:
I'm part of the Orthodox church so we're all about these martyrs and wise saints who, in their old age, stopped all kinds of bad shit from happening by being witty, wise, and humble. My have and I have a repainting of Rembrandt's St Anna from the New Testament, the wise old prophetess Jesus encounters as a kid talking to folks in the temple.

The other side is that life is meaningless and painful, and we are always oriented toward the crushing blackness of death and that suicide might be a super rational response to the human condition.

Yep
If Jesus Christ were alive today, where do you think you would be more likely to find him:

At a Trump rally

or

Walking with the immigrant caravan

iu

Both my grandmothers slowed down and aged really rapidly. It's brutal. It's important to be conscientious about it though, and some of those women probably thought you were still 'prime blokey' because of it.
I'm just taking piss outta myself. I'm not really a sad lecherous ghoul.

Was surprised by the experience yesterday. CNN & FOX would have you believe everywhere is flooded with MAGA mountain folk & agender poster wavers throwing each other side-eye. It was very civil & everyone there were smiling & very pleasant.

Volunteers were very professional & there wasnt even the slightest hint of partisanship on show.

Was surprised by the experience yesterday. CNN & FOX would have you believe everywhere is flooded with MAGA mountain folk & agender poster wavers throwing each other side-eye. It was very civil & everyone there were smiling & very pleasant.

Volunteers were very professional & there wasnt even the slightest hint of partisanship on show.

LAD. What an American you're turning out to be. Proud to have you.

If Jesus Christ were alive today, where do you think you would be more likely to find him:

At a Trump rally

or

Walking with the immigrant caravan
@Spoken Not digging you out here btw ^

Have a genuine curiosity toward how Americans define themselves, politically. I find their *labels*, for want of a better word, hard to guage & they often confuse me. I remember you saying you consider yourself a social conservative.

In a country of 300 million people you can find evidence of anything. There will be at least a few nutters you can get in front of a camera, and craft whatever narrative you choose.

In a country of 300 million people you can find evidence of anything. There will be at least a few nutters you can get in front of a camera, and craft whatever narrative you choose.
I turned CNN's election coverage off after 30mins last night, it was pure garbage.

Didn't align with anything the accurate(this time) pollsters & policy experts were saying live online.

holy shit guys

I BUMPED INTO ANT FROM ANT AND DEC!!

I gave him a thumbs up as I ran and said "Hey Ant!" and he nodded at me

I know he's had his issues recently so I didn't ask him for a selfie or anything

omg

been watching him for like 20 years on tv haha

the 2 people I was running were like "ERM... did we just see Ant?!" as we passed him lmao

7km run (plan was 10 but someone hurt their ankle lol)

now eating bossmans fried chicken lol

Nan8KWc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back