Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v2 : Next Year Will Be Our Year Edition

Will Liverpool win a trofee next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to take the fun away @Deffid! {<jordan}
tenor.gif

Fast forward to the future, you guys think that Arsenal can attack Top 4 (or even more) next season?

Hard to tell without us having kicked a ball, but I'm optimistic that we are heading in the right direction. If you look at our performances last season, I can't see out away form being that poor again. With a fully fit Laca and Auba on board with Mkhio and Oz feeding them, I'd hope that we can score a shit load and with Emery tightening up defence with beige Kante in midfield it's looking good.

We will finish top 4, no doubt in my mind.

genuinely think we're gonna win the league mate

attack = lethal

torreria and ramsey in midfield

jakka on the bench/reserves

sokratis instead of mustafi (can't be worse now can it?)

keep the faith

Hard to tell without us having kicked a ball, but I'm optimistic that we are heading in the right direction. If you look at our performances last season, I can't see out away form being that poor again. With a fully fit Laca and Auba on board with Mkhio and Oz feeding them, I'd hope that we can score a shit load and with Emery tightening up defence with beige Kante in midfield it's looking good.
Yeah I actually think Assenal made some great moves.

And Chelski will get worse, maybe Spurs too.

genuinely think we're gonna win the league mate

attack = lethal

torreria and ramsey in midfield

jakka on the bench/reserves

sokratis instead of mustafi (can't be worse now can it?)

keep the faith

Chules, mate, you're gonna have a meltdown before the end of August at this rate.

Chules, mate, you're gonna have a meltdown before the end of August at this rate.

we're not managed by a Wenker anymore

that's good enough for me

DiItO05X0AAjFvS.jpg

GOAT

You WOBs are setting yourself up to be miserable.

fuck off you mug

you AKB cocksuckers never deserve to see Arsenal do well again.

you're lucky we're letting you on the Emery train

Fuck off and support Tottenham or QPR.

So can I assume that Keita is not the next Kante given that Buyern didn’t snap him up?
completely different player, despite being tiny and black too. ;)

And of course they wanted him, but some players have ambition and want to join a competitive league instead of collecting completely meaningless titles with Buyern.

completely different player, despite being tiny and black too. ;)

And of course they wanted him, but some players have ambition and want to join a competitive league instead of collecting completely meaningless titles with Buyern.
Did he have as good of a season last year as he did when Pool bought him?

Yeah I actually think Assenal made some great moves.

And Chelski will get worse, maybe Spurs too.

Chelsea are looking odd at the moment. Giroud or Morata up front and potentially no Hazard/Courtois. There's only so much Kante can do. Sadly, Spurs will be just fine as long as Kane stays fit for most of the season.

Did he have as good of a season last year as he did when Pool bought him?
Played less games due to injuries, but had the same impact when he played.

Chelsea are looking odd at the moment. Giroud or Morata up front and potentially no Hazard/Courtois. There's only so much Kante can do. Sadly, Spurs will be just fine as long as Kane stays fit for most of the season.
Chelski will buy Higuain and sell Morata, but they will still have Higuain, Bats and Giroud, all three clear cut central strikers. Potentially lose Hazard, apparently lost Courtois already, Willian wants to go...

Hope we get Morata but the cunt wants to go to Italy apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back