PotWR- +++WOW+++BONUS Sh*tposter of the Month Thread***OFFICIAL***

Is Hatchet Harry Actually this Dumb, or is He a Troll Account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you think it was a premature stoppage?

No, it was a good stoppage.

I was more angry with the fact that, even after two consecutive losses, his strategy was still "swing wildly and care fuck all about grappling."

No, it was a good stoppage.

I was more angry with the fact that, even after two consecutive losses, his strategy was still "swing wildly and care fuck all about grappling."

Definitely a sad sight, and something that may have been avoidable. It's also possible that Fedor's chin had already deteriorated to the point that a loss was nearly inevitable.

51pYL4%2Bf4YL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

@JosephDredd
@AnGrYcRoW
@HomerThompson

Your posts are an inspiration to me. I don't get why you disagree with anything I have said. I'm not right about the right?

Together we will finally put an end the alt Reich and white supremacy.

You're doing your gimmick wrong, idiot.

I don't get what your problem is. You think I'm trying to make the left look bad but It's impossible to make the left look bad because they hold all the right positions. How can you disagree with anything coming from the left?

Hey, if the idiot doing this troll account is part of your PM circle, can you tell him to fuck off? We have enough shitposters in the WR already.

Thanks. This message is not intended as adversarial towards you, my apologies if it comes off that way. It's a genuine request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back