PotWR- +++WOW+++BONUS Sh*tposter of the Month Thread***OFFICIAL***

Is Hatchet Harry Actually this Dumb, or is He a Troll Account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because sometimes there's just so much love to go around, I present to you the exclusive club of one: Your bonus Shitposter of the Month, @HatchetHarry

"The Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan," Cruz (R-Tex.) said in an interview on Fox News on Wednesday. "You look at the most racist — you look at the Dixiecrats, they were Democrats who imposed segregation, imposed Jim Crow laws, who founded the Klan. The Klan was founded by a great many Democrats."

From history

I am curious. I know for most of you it’s just a phase but for others it’s a legitimate mental illness or jealousy of people more successful than you.

White Nationalism is a leftist ideology. AntiFa and white nationalists are two different branches of the alt left.

The left denies biological principles which are proven. Science denial is an attribute of the left.

A devastating indictment of one man's intelligence, told in his own words. Breathtaking.

Does a large portion of his posting involve using the same gifs or pics over and over? That's real shit posting imo.

Does a large portion of his posting involve using the same gifs or pics over and over? That's real shit posting imo.
https://media.giphy.com/media/:eek::eek::eek:vFsTHxXd96/giphy.gif

Hes really that dumb IMO. Has had countless accounts and been consistently shit.

Guys like batshitharry deserve nothing but hotdog gifs as replies

Btw you sound butthurt

I always give people the benefit of the doubt so I went with troll.

You forgot the posts where he tells everyone he's a male nurse and his parents gift him the maximum allowed amount annually.

All I can say for certain is he sucks. I think “Hatchet” Harry implies that he knows he’s a hack, though.

He's got to be a troll, but that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

This feels like something for the OT... just throwing that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back