• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many WR posters are female here? I feel like we have a decent percentage compared to others. OT usually has like one girl for quota purposes
I think we have 3 regulars, but a few others pop in from time to time. Solid posters too.

Oh if @Dr J runs he has my 100% backing and i feel for the other candidates. i hope @Jack V Savage runs again so i can use him like a cum sock for Dr J's triumphant victory.

I really have no beef with Savage at all, but the good Dr has my support. We had some fun behind the scenes during the election.

When is the next election?

I mostly stayed out of this election, so next time i want to play a more active role to help the conservative candidate win.

Palis should just resign.

It's obvious his heart isn't into this POTUS thing.

Have his VP take over, whoever the fuck that is.

I think we have 3 regulars, but a few others pop in from time to time. Solid posters too.

I really have no beef with Savage at all, but the good Dr has my support. We had some fun behind the scenes during the election.

Banchan appears to be Korean too so that should be a +5 rather than just 1 in value.

The behind the scenes was amazing for that whole thing. As great as those threads are to read, it's just the tip of the iceberg for how deep and hilarious that thing got.

When is the next election?

I mostly stayed out of this election, so next time i want to play a more active role to help the conservative candidate win.

It likely will start right at the beginning of November and last about a month. First two rounds should be far more interesting than last year because people are aware of how it works and some adjustments that will be thrown in

Palis should just resign.

It's obvious his heart isn't into this POTUS thing.

Have his VP take over, whoever the fuck that is.

Are you considering another run next year

Banchan appears to be Korean too so that should be a +5 rather than just 1 in value.

The behind the scenes was amazing for that whole thing. As great as those threads are to read, it's just the tip of the iceberg for how deep and hilarious that thing got.

It likely will start right at the beginning of November and last about a month. First two rounds should be far more interesting than last year because people are aware of how it works and some adjustments that will be thrown in
The election really showcased the sense of humor the WR regulars have, and eerily mirrored the real thing. Kudos dude for putting it together. It brought the community together. Was happy to play a small part.

Are you considering another run next year

Nah bro, I''m much too civilized and unrelatable to the masses of voters here. The voters here think Jerry Springer is quality TV, and that eating chicken nuggets is fine dining.

At the end of the day, I am glad I voted for JDragon. I'm rather ashamed I actually debated voting for Palis. He (Jdragon) obviously would have been a better POTWR than the non-effort we got from Palis and Palis' banned sports bar cronies black anus and hans goober or whatever the fuck their names were.

The election really showcased the sense of humor the WR regulars have, and eerily mirrored the real thing. Kudos dude for putting it together. It brought the community together. Was happy to play a small part.

Yea, I didn't know how many funny posters we had in here cause sometimes the regular threads can be dry or tense, not always funny.

The elections was insanely meta to the real one and its weird how it formed that way. I actually though Jack was gonna get to the final two and it was going to look just like 2016 with an establishment v outsiders candidate. Palis does seem to be more of a regular than I've come to see though from what people have told me.

I really gave it a 50/50 chance at doing well but my idea at it doing well was not even close to what that thing became. It had a life of its own and was just nonstop. It felt like there was a bombshell everyday in the round 3 and 4 threads. I cried laughing so many times from that election. So many posters made that thing great

Nah bro, I''m much too civilized and unrelatable to the masses of voters here. The voters here think Jerry Springer is quality TV, and that eating chicken nuggets is fine dining.

At the end of the day, I am glad I voted for JDragon. I'm rather ashamed I actually debated voting for Palis. He (Jdragon) obviously would have been a better POTWR than the non-effort we got from Palis and Palis' banned sports bar cronies black anus and hans goober or whatever the fuck their names were.

Hans isn't banned. His wife just flipped out on him for spending a month on here focused on that election. RL definitely was sacrificed by many that month.

While Palis cracks me up, Pan was always my first choice, with Ze German a close second. JDragon would have put more work in to making the WR great again.

Yea, I didn't know how many funny posters we had in here cause sometimes the regular threads can be dry or tense, not always funny.

The elections was insanely meta to the real one and its weird how it formed that way. I actually though Jack was gonna get to the final two and it was going to look just like 2016 with an establishment v outsiders candidate. Palis does seem to be more of a regular than I've come to see though from what people have told me.

I really gave it a 50/50 chance at doing well but my idea at it doing well was not even close to what that thing became. It had a life of its own and was just nonstop. It felt like there was a bombshell everyday in the round 3 and 4 threads. I cried laughing so many times from that election. So many posters made that thing great

Well, it was one of the best things to happen to this place imo. Really diffused the tension for a while, and helped open up dialogue.

Back @Dr J. Funny, smart, and has hussle.

q0Kyb.gif

I doubt I could replicate the hustle, if I'm being honest. The election was timed perfectly with my lightest schedule in years.

I may cash in as a campaign consultant, though. :cool:

While Palis cracks me up, Pan was always my first choice, with Ze German a close second. JDragon would have put more work in to making the WR great again.

Well, it was one of the best things to happen to this place imo. Really diffused the tension for a while, and helped open up dialogue.

Jdragon actually has put more work in making the WR good. He's a quality poster. All we got out of Palis was some poll about time zones.

<{CMPALM}>

Ok, Palis isn't THAT bad..... but POTWR could have been a bigger thing.

I tried to vote first round based on the ultimatum/ thread idea each candidate had. That narrowed it to like four options I think and to me, Jacks proposal of staying on in the sticky thread and sniping people's posts in other threads would've been hilarious to read because of the rage it may have made. I seriously wish I could've seen how that would've went. It would be the ultimate call out thread.

Yea, I like to think people are friendlier from it. I definitely respect Hans more for the things he pulled off in that thread. Just masterful. I never really knew Palis or Dr J before in interaction but they also get props. It's a nice community event.

Jdragon actually has put more work in making the WR good. He's a quality poster. All we got out of Palis was some poll about time zones.

<{CMPALM}>

Ok, Palis isn't THAT bad..... but POTWR could have been a bigger thing.

I think they still have some things planned. It's only march and there's seven more months. Honestly I think one of the problems is the election itself is such a time suck that once it's over, you just want to zone out. I think my posting and forum use plummeted in December.

Well sorely i missed it all.

Next conservative candidate gets publicity campaigning by me.

I tried to vote first round based on the ultimatum/ thread idea each candidate had. That narrowed it to like four options I think and to me, Jacks proposal of staying on in the sticky thread and sniping people's posts in other threads would've been hilarious to read because of the rage it may have made. I seriously wish I could've seen how that would've went. It would be the ultimate call out thread.

Yea, I like to think people are friendlier from it. I definitely respect Hans more for the things he pulled off in that thread. Just masterful. I never really knew Palis or Dr J before in interaction but they also get props. It's a nice community event.

Jack as president would have mimicked the Obama Presidency. He would have been good, but despised by the far right despite being infinitely more intelligent than the vast majority of his critics.

The Palis presidency has mimicked the Trump election and Presidency thus far. An awful mess with little accomplishment.

Jdragon, Pan, JVS definitely would have all been good POTWRs.

Well sorely i missed it all.

Next conservative candidate gets publicity campaigning by me.

You'll get a pool of them at first which makes it interesting seeing people fighting for different coalitions. I think Palis and MusterX were the only two who had the best chance locking those voters up. MusterX went with a more narrow audience which makes sense for a large pool primary but everything consolidated way faster in the primary than expected between two candidates.

And I'll be here to chew your ass every...damn....thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back