Post your reaction when GOATJones only gets a 2 year retroactive suspension

Can't Jones fight in a non USADA org like Bellator. Jones v Mittrione, Jones vs Minakov.

He can sue for breach of contract. When he signed the original he didn't know USADA would sneak in and falsely incriminate people.

Sure he could, just like every fighter on the roster could. Best of luck with that, as obviously nobody has thought of that and UFC is just crossing their fingers no fighter has either.

Sure he could, just like every fighter on the roster could. Best of luck with that, as obviously nobody has thought of that and UFC is just crossing their fingers no fighter has either.
Bottom line is, leaving to fight for Bellator, disanulling the contract is a smart move depending on the penalties levied by USADA.

This guy has had so many chances and screwed up each time. It should be over for him, I don't get how he still gets a license... Even if you didn't like him you once had to respect his skills but his cheating even managed to ruin that. He's no champ, he's just a juicing criminal

Your not an mma fan if you don’t want to see the best ever compete and jones is the best to ever do it, clean or not.

Your not an mma fan if you don’t want to see the best ever compete and jones is the best to ever do it, clean or not.
Agreed. I don’t know how any fan could wish a 4 year ban on Jon

Post your reaction when Pathological CHEATER Juicehead Jones gets a 4 year suspension

PcwaSTz.jpg

tenor.gif

Like your account has the same value as mine?

But yes, I'd account bet someone with an account moderately equal to mine that Jones will not fight inside the UFC octagon until at LEAST 2020.

He failed a test on 7-28-2017 so even IF (and that "if" is a complete impossibility) he only got a 2 year suspension it would end 7-28-2019. However, AFTER that date he has to go before the CSAC and plead for a license. Since CSAC only meets a handful of times a year, he may not get onto the agenda until fall. Then once in front of the CSAC they aren't likely to reinstate him unless he can prove to them he's made changes (he won't). Then, super-dee-duper huge IF, they licensed him then and only then would the UFC book him in a fight, which of course they'd want 4-6 months to market the return of Jones. And of course Jones couldn't go 15 months between failed tests last time, nobody really thinks he can go without PEDs in the future.

All of this means there is literally ZERO chance Jones fights before 2020.

Best case for Jones is USADA only gives him 3 years, but even that would make no logical sense. The Anti-Doping Policy clearly lays out the sanction of 4 years +/- for Mitigating/Aggravating Circumstances. The CSAC hearing showed us that there are no Mitigating circumstances (though Jones did a good job of admitting to shit he never should have said). We know that Jones already tested every supplement he took, plus others, and couldn't find a tainted one (there has never been a case of turinabol tainting a legit supplement). Jones got the maximum suspension last time, he'll get the maximum (4 years) this time.

At this point Jones only real option is to snitch on his camp (Mir also popped for turinabol) and that'd almost certainly get his sanction reduced, but I don't see that happening (USADA doesn't need Jones' help and even if there's widespread doping at J-W, there's little he could offer them that would be valuable since he is the big fish there).
Your account has no value. You don't believe in your point of view so you are afraid to bet. It's ok, we understand.

I'll be laughing my ass off when he gets a 4 year suspension and then comes back and gets knocked out cold without his steroids

<LucyBless>
If he gets 4 years, i am pretty sure he will retire and do other things with his life

Back