Post your reaction when GOATJones only gets a 2 year retroactive suspension

Well, he got the maximum suspension he could get last time, don't see them being too kind for his second offense.

jon, you try to throw us off with these fake accounts but everyone know this is your pansy ass account. Look, maybe you get a 2 year retro and maybe you don't... doesn't matter because you are a cheater. Look at the Belfort story on the front page today about his career being linked to PEDs and that is you. On top of that, you know that you will never have the balls to step into the octagon clean, literally and metaphorically. Your endocrine system is probably so jacked up from all of your years of juicing that you HAVE to use something to keep your johnson up enough to fight, so your balls are probably not working properly. I, also, don't believe that you would ever show up clean. You talk about your "legacy" and "place in history" like if you are giving some eulogy but in reality, you are a punk who figured out how to beat the system for a little while so as opposed to just fighting fair, you will spend the rest of your days trying to beat it again. For once in your life, man, show some class.

Anything less than 4 years would be a travesty.

It's super bad no matter what you stupid fuck!

<TheWire1><3>

I would say it delegitimizes the UFC and the USADA if that happens, but I mean let's be serious lol. Look at the WWE style BS they are letting happen these days. It's not like it would be surprising. LHW needs a Jon Jones to make it worth watching. Right now that weight class is less relevant than the lower weight classes.

6IdKozW.gif

Did he buy a goat or something? Dude definitely isn't in the GOAT discussion anymore. GSP solidified that by not popping for steroids.

I know what Jon's reaction will be - a night of coke snorting, a DUI and a hit and run. Credits.

Doesn't matter. He'll fuck it all up again not matter what happens.

First you dumbfucks said he’d get no suspension, then he’d only get a year. Now it’s when he only gets a 2 year suspension. What the fuck?

Mir got 2 years for the same substance (turinabol) and it was his first offense. There is ZERO chance Jones gets less than 3 years, and I've been saying he'll get somewhere in the 48-54 month range (and the CSAC hearing only affirms that estimate).
Jon Jones may deserve what you say, but you are not an authority on what definitely will happen.

First you dumbfucks said he’d get no suspension, then he’d only get a year. Now it’s when he only gets a 2 year suspension. What the fuck?
Nah, I’ve been saying two years since he got popped for turinabol.

The five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance . They're past the anger stage, now unto the bargaining.

Back