Post Your Gloves/Gear

the stitching is popping off at the thumb on the right hand of the Valour Strike gloves I got in a bad way, will post pics when I get back from holiday.

the stitching is popping off at the thumb on the right hand of the Valour Strike gloves I got in a bad way, will post pics when I get back from holiday.
Damn. I was really hoping my first pair was just an anomaly but it is not looking good if you are seeing issues as well.

OK...so this is just a quick pic of the stuff that actually gets used quite often.....this doesn't count the crap in the closet and at my gym as loaners.....lol:

What gloves are those on the top left side with the camos??

How much use on the New Sporting and how are they?
I use them twice a week. The gloves are great, the leather is the thickest i have seen so far, the wrist support is another great thing about these gloves. The only complain i have is that they weigh 17,3 oz instead of 14. the gloves are VERY well balanced and they are not top heavy like the sabas supersoft

Taskmaster99 sadly left SD a few years ago.

If i remember correctly, those camo gloves were from OUTLAW FIGHT GEAR.

Ooh, okay. I’ve been tempted to a camo glove since I saw a Booster glove in blue camo here lol. Might have to grab the Twins model since it’s no longer around.

Thanks Bro...

I use them twice a week. The gloves are great, the leather is the thickest i have seen so far, the wrist support is another great thing about these gloves. The only complain i have is that they weigh 17,3 oz instead of 14. the gloves are VERY well balanced and they are not top heavy like the sabas supersoft

Thats awesome! I ordered 2 pairs about 3 weeks ago. Hope to get updates soon, one is a 16oz with extra padding so those might be heavy as hell. Hope you keep enjoying yours man.

<Gordonhat>

Ooh, okay. I’ve been tempted to a camo glove since I saw a Booster glove in blue camo here lol. Might have to grab the Twins model since it’s no longer around.

Thanks Bro...
Top king do a camo glove too, ive got the urban camo ones, not a fan of the gloves tbh but they look good. They started flaking after one or two sessions and are giant gloves, also got the matching head gear and shin guards

Thats awesome! I ordered 2 pairs about 3 weeks ago. Hope to get updates soon, one is a 16oz with extra padding so those might be heavy as hell. Hope you keep enjoying yours man.

<Gordonhat>
Even if they are heavier you will notice right away how well balanced they are. Give us some impressions once you get them!!

<Gordonhat>
I have a two pairs with 16oz extra padding one velcro which weighs 20oz and the laces extra padding weights 19oz, however they definitely do not feel that heavy.

Top king do a camo glove too, ive got the urban camo ones, not a fan of the gloves tbh but they look good. They started flaking after one or two sessions and are giant gloves, also got the matching head gear and shin guards

Yeah I saw those too, they looked nice but I didn’t see a blue camo one. Also I was hoping twins would outlast it a bit before starting to flake but that’s just something to hope for. They do seem very bulky. Im going to try to see those twins next to other brands and make out if either I just chill and pull back or just get 12oz and pull the trigger.

Even if they are heavier you will notice right away how well balanced they are. Give us some impressions once you get them!!

Sure thing! I’ll post pics if I get any before they get shipped. I just hope I get them this month as promised, the guy tried to push my order a whole month back then acted like he had just forgot it was confirmed for this month, so im crossing my fingers nothing funny is up.

In the meantime i’ll probably do an initial review of my new Adidas Hybrid 300x when I put enough leather on the bag so it all Works out while the NS get here.

I have a two pairs with 16oz extra padding one velcro which weighs 20oz and the laces extra padding weights 19oz, however they definitely do not feel that heavy.

Believe it or not I saw your previous posts a while back and they also helped me in finally messaging New Sporting about my order lol! :DSome nice gloves you got hope they’re holding up well.

Damn. I was really hoping my first pair was just an anomaly but it is not looking good if you are seeing issues as well.
I was going to post pics but I'm trying to get a replacement pair because the right hand glove is falling apart already after about only 20-30 rounds loosening them up on a bag, so I'll wait and see what happens with that..

Believe it or not I saw your previous posts a while back and they also helped me in finally messaging New Sporting about my order lol! :DSome nice gloves you got hope they’re holding up well.
They are holding up really well! Mainly using my velcro gloves atm. Any questions please do ask.

I was going to post pics but I'm trying to get a replacement pair because the right hand glove is falling apart already after about only 20-30 rounds loosening them up on a bag, so I'll wait and see what happens with that..

They were really good when I had my issue. Honestly best customer service I have ever had anywhere

Hey I always struggle to upload pictures on here but here are the CUSTOM Rival RFX Guerrero Pro Fight Gloves I got for Christmas, plan on using them as training gloves not to fight in.

upload_2019-1-16_11-40-19.png

Back