Post you in your athletic prime.

This shit is even too gay for the gayberry.

Pass it on to the dump.

This thread is so fucking gay it needs to be on birth control.

There aren't enough hot guy pics in this thread
no?
i haven't gone through it yet.

a part of me hopes there's some nice eye candy. the other part of me hopes y'all called this out for the gay shit that it is lol.

Thread is part gay part raging fatties projecting insecurity onto ts because their prime is a candid photo of themselves covered in Cheetos doing a raid playing Wow

nintchdbpict000300576175.jpg

But for real he's 28 now so probably was like 23-24 at that time
krisvk_big4.jpg

Thats his older brother who actually did have one mma fight.

UberTS ended up going to college to play baseball, he also posted his drivers licence proving he was 17.

Put on your damn shirt, nobody wants to see yo titties.

no?
i haven't gone through it yet.

a part of me hopes there's some nice eye candy. the other part of me hopes y'all called this out for the gay shit that it is lol.

It’s hella gay, only redeeming value is the UBERTs mentions.

92C92ABB-7A60-4653-91A9-9E163822B908.jpeg

from this...

F78126A3-695F-4EE8-BC51-F612A1D71EC7.jpeg

in 25 days... This was like 3 years ago.

IMG_7224.JPG

I'm the one throwing the kick. Almost two years ago.

Thats his older brother who actually did have one mma fight.

UberTS ended up going to college to play baseball, he also posted his drivers licence proving he was 17.
Now that you mention it, I remember him posting his driver's license with the date of birth as proof.

However...the photo is definitely Kristian Von Kiel.

The two baseball playing brothers Kolten and Karl look very different.
Apparently there's another brother, but I don't know who that is.

Karl
Von_Kiel.jpg

Kolten
VonKiel_Kolton.jpg

Kristian
von%20Kiel_Kristian_web%20HS.jpg

Last Am fight in May 2013, 34yrs old.. 5ft 8in, fought at 145lbs, walked around at 168lbs. Body looks horrible imo.View attachment 340777

Second Pro Fight in Mar 2014, 35yrs old.. 5ft 8in, fought at 135lbs, walked around at 171lbs and cut from 157lbs during camp. Body still carried body fat. Pic is between rounds as I'm trying stay calm with a broken nose.
View attachment 340779

Two dif weight cut pics from my last two Pro fights, 37yrs old on bottom pic, 38yrs old in the top pic.. 5ft 8in, fought at 135lbs, walked around and cut from 157lbs. In the pics, I am 148lbs in the bottom pic and 144lbs in the top pic.
View attachment 340781

In the gym during fall of 2017, 39yrs old with 8% bodyfat.
View attachment 340785

Headed back to the Army, and will be 40yrs old this yr, so figured I would bulk back to 175lbs with 11% body fat.
View attachment 340787

Can a manlet even be prime?

{<huh}

Can a manlet even be prime?

{<huh}
Nobody can be prime, as that is a word. But anybody can be in their prime. What is a manlet? Is that the term the insecure have for men under 6ft and under 200lbs who are married to women taller and more fit then them? Or is that a term to describe your sugar in the tank attraction for another man? And why use a picture of someone who isn’t you? Get some confidence there kiddo..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back