Post you in your athletic prime.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
dc802r.jpg
This was about 14-15 years ago. I was about 19. I could have been a contender at MW. Notice the digital camera. Lol a whole 4 megapixels. We didn't have cell phone cameras back then. We had crappy Nokia phones, but the game snake was awesome.

What does this have to do with UFC?

dc802r.jpg
This was about 14-15 years ago. I was about 19. I could have been a contender at MW. Notice the digital camera. Lol a whole 4 megapixels. We didn't have cell phone cameras back then. We had crappy Nokia phones, but the game snake was awesome.

You were a 38 year old man when you were 19 ??

<{danawhoah}> .

dc802r.jpg
is the "snake game" a euphamism for something?

dc802r.jpg

In my prime, I was in the army... we didn't take "selfies" back then...

Sorry, bro. Like most straight men, I don't have topless selfies of my physical prime just lying around.

I was looking for a fatso pic on google but man wow..

Top kek

Creepy-Mugshot-13.jpg

This is me when I was 23. 5'11, 182 lbs. and svelte like a bastard. Here I am feeding my fish. Ate that bastard for the omega 3's.
Women wanted me, men wanted to be me, and fish feared me.
1514551645884.jpg

Back