Post ITT if you wish USADA would just piss off

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
I know they are here to stay but who else is sick of this shit? With what these men do to entertain us they deserve to have the best scientific advancements to help their bodies maintain and heal properly. Instead we get fights constantly cancelled, results overturned in hindsight and guys pulling out of fights because they are being forced to use aspirin instead of something that can actually help their bodies regenerate.

And before the Jones haters rush in to tell me how salty I am I'm not even a huge Jones fan but him failing and getting sent away again ruins a division and is a huge blow to the sport as a whole.

USADA can phuck on off. We will never see another Jon Jones fight again because of this shit.

Instead of paying millions to drug test the fighters, how about offer higher paying knockout bonuses.

I approve of chasing cheaters out.
It's just silly.

Person A is on random supplement that helps recovery and gives them ability to work out longer and harder. Random Supplement X is cutting edge and not yet investigated by sanctioning bodies

Person B is on random supplement that helps recovery and gives them ability to work out longer and harder. Random Supplement Y just got put on a banned substance list and now person B pisses hot.

Its just a constant shifting of the goal posts. You aren't getting "clean fighters" you are just getting guys to experiment with the next thing to stay one step ahead of the sanctioning bodies.

More injuries.
More Last Minute Pull Outs.
Worse Cardio.
Higher Decision Rate.

I'm all for a level playing field but damn things haven't been the same since the Golden days.

I approve of chasing cheaters out.

what happens when the roster is pathetically thinned out from this? i dont see how anyone can say this isnt the way the future looks for MMA

Obviously enacting harsh punishments inst stopping people

Agreed. It makes me mad because it's such a double standard. Pretty much everyone uses them, but the ones that get caught are the only ones persecuted.

Doping is part of professional sports. Just let them fucking fight. They're risking much more by getting kneed in the head by 240 pound athletic monsters.

USADA should fuck off.

Hate the excuse-mongering losers. Waking up fighters who aren't even fucking active at 5:00 AM. Ruining great fights, taking away fighters rightful pay.

Their existence is disrespect to the skill and sacrafice these great martial-artists showcase.

It's as simple as this....I think Jon Jones brothers take roids and beat NFL testing....so Jon takes what they take... BUT UFC uses Olympic Style testing...and that why he gets caught. It's really a shame because Jon Jones UFC career is over. Such a waste of talent.

Either let everyone juice, or ban Jones for lfe.

The list of banned substances should be customized for the UFC. The shit Machida popped for is ridiculous.

USADA can phuck on off. We will never see another Jon Jones fight again because of this shit.

Instead of paying millions to drug test the fighters, how about offer higher paying knockout bonuses.
this is such an idiotic statement these guys are already putting themselves at huge risk and you want to give them roids and and increase the reward for causing permenat damage to the other with the advantage of hitting harder faster and more often than you would normally be capable of. if this is what you wanna see there are plenty of ko compilations on youtube but your idea has no place in a real sport.

I think having USADA testing fair to the fighters who don't want to do steroids. The only problem is that it is hard to get caught, and its hard for them to test guys outside the US as much at random times. Jones is just stupid for getting caught.

560.jpg

Agreed. It makes me mad because it's such a double standard. Pretty much everyone uses them, but the ones that get caught are the only ones persecuted.

Doping is part of professional sports. Just let them fucking fight. They're risking much more by getting kneed in the head by 240 pound athletic monsters.
Exactly. Oh, PEDs are bad for your body? Not worse for your body than training 8 months of the year and participating in 3-4 cage fights a year.

I know they are here to stay but who else is sick of this shit? With what these men do to entertain us they deserve to have the best scientific advancements to help their bodies maintain and heal properly. Instead we get fights constantly cancelled, results overturned in hindsight and guys pulling out of fights because they are being forced to use aspirin instead of something that can actually help their bodies regenerate.

And before the Jones haters rush in to tell me how salty I am I'm not even a huge Jones fan but him failing and getting sent away again ruins a division and is a huge blow to the sport as a whole.
It would be fine if everyone had access to the same shit. That's the fucken point. He cheated and gave some cunt brain damage.

Back