Post ITT if you wish USADA would just piss off

The UFC was more entertaining pre-USADA.

Didn't mind the testing before, every now and then a guy would pop and it still acts as a warning to others.

It's just silly.

Person A is on random supplement that helps recovery and gives them ability to work out longer and harder. Random Supplement X is cutting edge and not yet investigated by sanctioning bodies

Person B is on random supplement that helps recovery and gives them ability to work out longer and harder. Random Supplement Y just got put on a banned substance list and now person B pisses hot.

Its just a constant shifting of the goal posts. You aren't getting "clean fighters" you are just getting guys to experiment with the next thing to stay one step ahead of the sanctioning bodies.
He's got done for roids. It's not some herbal supplement.

Low pay sport, with a huge wage gap, and no testing doesn't sound dangerous at all. Nobody would risk their health taking mexican half priced injections just to win.

I'm all for improving quality of fights and using drugs to maintain their health, but there has to be a safe and healthy middle ground to protect these fighters from themselves and protect what this sport is about, martial arts.

Maybe you allow certain amounts of somethings, but dropping testing is a terrible idea.

Last edited:
It's not worth it. They can limit use by testing, but this shit will continue to happen. Their opponents suffer as well, even when clean. High-profile fighters get tested the most, so chances are higher the good fights get scrapped. A clean sport will never, ever exist.

I wish that the people crying about USADA would just fuck off. How bout dat?

The UFC was more entertaining pre-USADA.

Didn't mind the testing before, every now and then a guy would pop and it still acts as a warning to others.
So cheating is fine if you don't get caught. Just let them fucken go then. Insert metal plates in their head. Brass knuckles, under the skin of course so we don't know. What is the fucken point of humanity then. Let's just let swallow Asimovs cum and see some time travel shit where Jon wanks himself off.

Low pay sport, with a huge wage gap, and no testing doesn't sound dangerous at all. Nobody would risk their health taking mexican half priced injections just to win.

I'm all for improving quality of fights and using drugs to maintain their health, but there has to be a safe and healthy middle ground to protect these fighters from their selves and protect what this sport is about, martial arts.

Maybe you allow certain amounts of somethings, but dropping testing is a terrible idea.
I never said drop testing completely. Just USADA. I'm not saying go to PRIDE rules and bring back the days of Mark Kerr. but these guys shouldn't be expected to fight on vitamins and take Tylenol for recovery.

I'm all for improving quality of fights and using drugs to maintain their health, but there has to be a safe and healthy middle ground to protect these fighters from their selves and protect what this sport is about, martial arts.

What did you think of the testing pre-USADA?

Guys still pissed hot, just not as often. Less fights can led and we witnessed better performances all around

So cheating is fine if you don't get caught. Just let them fucken go then. Insert metal plates in their head. Brass knuckles, under the skin of course so we don't know. What is the fucken point of humanity then. Let's just let swallow Asimovs cum and see some time travel shit where Jon wanks himself off.
Stop posting in my thread with this ignorant stupidity lol. Go away

USADA is a scam, a cancer and nothing good has come out of them no matter what gullible little naive girls in this sport may tell you about "clean fighters" or "cleaning up the sport". They are in this for the money, they know all about untraceable drugs which hides 9 out of 10 PED users(which is 99% of MMA. Again, don't be a gullible little goof).

There are a billion types of steroids/masking agents/performance enhancers and constantly new steroid like supplements being put on the market. That's my point.
Your right but l think your grasping at straws. He's got form. Maybe his b sample will clear him but unlikely.

lol no. you should be embarrassed frankly

USADA is a scam, a cancer and nothing good has come out of them no matter what gullible little naive girls in this sport may tell you about "clean fighters" or "cleaning up the sport". They are in this for the money, they know all about untraceable drugs which hides 9 out of 10 PED users(which is 99% of MMA. Again, don't be a gullible little goof).

99% of mma fighters are on the top of the line gear?

Talk about conspiracy

Obviously enacting harsh punishments inst stopping people

It's not stopping the special kind of idiot who is willing to destroy his career to get an edge, no.

But you can bet that seeing Jones flunk out this way will make a lot of fighters think twice. Nobody wants to have their career end like that.

99% of mma fighters are on the top of the line gear?

Talk about conspiracy

Talk about reality.

So can I ask you, why do you think fighter A or B is clean? Is it because they are adament about it? Is it because they 'pass the eye test'?
Cause I can give you plenty of examples of popped fighters who had the benefit of either of those things or both.

Back