Popularity Contest - Who is coming off better?

Who do you like better?

• Total voters
Cejudo just seems unbearable. joe b seems right when he called cejudo out for it, EVERYTHING cejudo says seems like it's straight off some cheesy motivational poster. I imagine joe b is genuinely annoyed by having to spend time with cejudo

Benavidez is beginning to annoy me with his "too cool for the room" persona and his homo-erotic attempts to show his cleavage at every opportunity. Old pics here, but same on the show. War Cejudo. Also, Joe and his condescending "thank you!" when one of his fighters follows his in-fight instructions. Not productive...not a fan.

20150523113422_5D3_4645.JPG

joseph-benavidez-post-ufc-fight-night-82.jpg
It's only homo erotic if you're turned on

Wow, just read the comments and I'm surprised people are eating up cejudos "personality"

I'm betting not the guy
who had kids at 15

Cejudo just seems unbearable. joe b seems right when he called cejudo out for it, EVERYTHING cejudo says seems like it's straight off some cheesy motivational poster. I imagine joe b is genuinely annoyed by having to spend time with cejudo

This. I also wasn't a fan of Cejudo quoting the bible(?) to one of his fighters pre-fight, and getting them to go through that corny pre-fight motivational routine (I.e. "My name is Yoni Sherbatov and I will win this season of the ultimate fighter"). As you said, it all feels like Cejudo is trying to apply the lessons he learned in Leadership for Dummies.

I must be a minority but I find them both pretty entertaining.
Cejudo is chill as fuck, and seems like a nice guy to hang around. Benavidez has a great sense of humor and seems very confident, I really admire him.

Benevidez for me.

Cejudo is a judgemental emotional tito ortiz-frank shamrock love child

I don't know if it's just me becoming sick and tired of the pseudo drama from TUF, but this season has me completely skipping right to the fight.

I have been doing this more and more with the latest seasons of this show, but there's now not even the mystery or intrigue as to how the fights are going to be chosen, what advantages each team has from strategy.. it's all per-determined.

Having said that... great fights, and very good talent... but I can do without the extreme close ups of the dudes with ring lights in their eyes, spewing personal bullshit. There is more and more of this in lieu of pranks and other shenanigans, no doubt due to the professionalism and respect of the already established talented cast.

To each their own, and some people may still lap this stuff up, but for me, just scrap already.

Back