Popularity Contest - Who is coming off better?

Who do you like better?

• Total voters

mattandbenny

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So last year Claudia came accross so much better than Joanna Champion. Who do you think is coming accross better this year?

the fake feud selling by Joe B is bad, not his fault...not a lot of people can act

If Cejudo had a personality the size of his head he'd be coming off great, but he doesn't, so he wont,

this seasons about the fighters IMO. Coaches crap is in the way of the real story of the season...wish their editors realized that

Cejudo just seems more genuine to me than Joe B.

Joe is trying too hard. Henry is a goof, is unintentionally funny but he's coming off better.

Neither are coming off horribly tho. Joe is great with his team, he just needs to tone it back with the terrible trash talk.

Neither...it's some bland when they talk smack it just fades into the background.

I usually skip the drama and watch the fights but for this season I just skip the drama between JB and Cejudo and watch everything else.

Both seem cool in their own way. Neither seem like the type I would hang out with outside the gym.

Surprised it's this close, i think Benavidez is coming accross as a dick.

I haven't been watching, but IMO they shouldn't have even bothered with coaches for this season. Especially not the coaches they chose. It's just weird to have these fighters be coached by people who will end up being their rivals.

This season should've focused on the fighters in the house, vying for the shot at the belt. That's interesting enough. No one actually gives a fuck about the coach fights anymore.

Cejudo. An humble olympic champion and he seems like a cool dude

Benavidez tries too hard to create a feud, it's embarassing

Cejudo's always been a pretty chill individual the few times I met him and Joe B has always rubbed me the wrong way tbh. He's coming across pretty unlikable at least to me this season ...

Benavidez is beginning to annoy me with his "too cool for the room" persona and his homo-erotic attempts to show his cleavage at every opportunity. Old pics here, but same on the show. War Cejudo. Also, Joe and his condescending "thank you!" when one of his fighters follows his in-fight instructions. Not productive...not a fan.

20150523113422_5D3_4645.JPG

joseph-benavidez-post-ufc-fight-night-82.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mind either of them. But the UFC should really consider bringing in someone like Tony Hinchcliffe to feed the coaches a zinger or two to spice up these fake beefs.

tumblr_m43s9yOg8M1r7fn4mo1_500.jpg

BOOM!

I find Cejudo far more annoying, though Joe B isn't really doing himself any favours either. Cejudo comes across to me as a really weak troll, but Benavidez keeps taking the bait hook line and sinker.

Cejudo just straight up saying "Oh hey man, you just lost two in a row" felt really lame, because it's not a clever jab or a cutting insult, it's just stating the obvious in a really annoying fashion. It seemed like Joe B didn't want any trash talk, but then was triggered hard by the stupidity of that sort of comment and then went off and made things even worse for himself.

Henry seems like everything Joe is calling him out for imo, doesn't make what Joe is doing any less cringe but Jesus Henry is a dork.

Can't vote for either. Cejudo does come off as a used-car salesman, but it doesn't make Joe look any better chasing him around calling him out repeatedly. He's actually making Henry sympathetic.

I'm expecting Benavidez to win their fight easily, but at this point I'm hoping that Cejudo makes a fight of it.

joe b seems to want to start beef for tv,seems kind of fake

Henry is definitely radder.

Joe is a blowhard with latent homoness. He probably walks around in a pink mankini outside the gym

Both of them seem OK. This weeks episode was good as they didn't interact with each other, they seem cool with the fighters.

Back