Poor poor stoppage by Winslow (Merged Discussion)

There was nothing wrong with that stoppage. If it wasn't Kim Winslow reffing, you wouldn't have made this thread.

You guys are complaining about a perfectly timed stoppage. It doesn't matter how she stopped it as long as she stopped it. If villante was maniacally laughing while looking her and throwing strikes waiting for her to stop it, you would have an argument.

I hate Kim Winslow haters. This stoppage was 100% fine, like almost every stoppage she have made.

Can I conclude from this that you thought the way she stopped the fight was acceptable. Yknow waving her hands and shouting stop? She wasn't even close to being inbetween them.

Just because you don't understand the rules and how the refs are supposed to do things doesn't mean its wrong.

Not only is all the ref is supposed to do it wave hand and yell stop. According the the rules that is all they have to do. It is not a refs job to physically restrain a fighter the refuses to follow instructions and it should never be. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Can I conclude from this that you thought the way she stopped the fight was acceptable. Yknow waving her hands and shouting stop? She wasn't even close to being inbetween them.

Yes, I thought it was completely acceptable. The fighters have ears thus the ability to follow verbal instruction. The referee shouting "stop" should mean the fighters stop too. No ref should have to dive in between them. Plus, in this particular case the fighter on the bottom was still defending himself so it wasn't an extreme case where a ref *may* need to dive in anyway.

She does look awkward when trying to stop fights I concede.
And she's had some shocker decisions - stoppage and otherwise.

But that stoppage was fine.

Just because you don't understand the rules and how the refs are supposed to do things doesn't mean its wrong.

Not only is all the ref is supposed to do it wave hand and yell stop. According the the rules that is all they have to do. It is not a refs job to physically restrain a fighter the refuses to follow instructions and it should never be. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Oh okay then, The rules say all a referee is wave and shout stop, therefore they shouldn't attempt physically to seperate a fighter.

What a fucking retarded statement. The rules might say that but then the rules are wrong. everybody physically seperates fighters. Should they all be fired for it?

fuck off. the stoppage was fine and you are just overly butthurt.

Really? Moved from calling me misogynistic to being butthurt now?

What a joke. The timing of the stoppage was good, the way she stopped it was shit.

Oh okay then, The rules say all a referee is wave and shout stop, therefore they shouldn't attempt physically to seperate a fighter.

What a fucking retarded statement. The rules might say that but then the rules are wrong. everybody physically seperates fighters. Should they all be fired for it?

You tell the to Big John, he is the one who says this during his refing seminars. But i guess you know more then one of the men who virtually created the modern rule set of MMA. I am sure he would be happy to hear from a expert and alpha dude like you... hahah

You tell the to Big John, he is the one who says this during his refing seminars. But i guess you know more then one of the men who virtually created the modern rule set of MMA. I am sure he would be happy to hear from a expert and alpha dude like you... hahah

Big John physically seperates fighters.

He doesn't wave and shout stop. just like most referees don't. The rules might say it, but everybody seperates the fighters. Noticing something like that and thinking it's the way it should be done is not "expert" or "alpha".

This is what TS is looking for

MazzagattiGarza1.gif

Back