Poor poor stoppage by Winslow (Merged Discussion)

Furious George

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Beyond late. He was done from the first punch, did not attempt to make any defence after it He takes multiple excessive shots after that [not villantes fault, fight til the ref says stop] and winslow gives one of the worst attempts at stopping the fight.

Somebody else said instead of stopping in she was shouting at them to stop. Like what the fuck?!?

Hope a give shows up of that, that was god awful.

GIF -
2.gif

Last edited:
She's always putting her hands all over the fighters anyways, why doesn't she take the chance to grope Vilante when he's GNPing?

you literally must have started typing this before the punch landed.

She just cannot handle any bigger, just then in the cody donovan fight she seems scared to split them up

Thoughts?

She is a bad ref, but there was nothing too bad about that stoppage.

Mirg last night and Winslow tonight, be prepared for some more bad reffing guys.

Looked good to me. Wouldn't call it late or say the guy was out but he was just turtleing up and in the bail me out position. And I'm a guy that likes to give a guy a chance. Get off the prelims and sentiment might change my opinion. :)

Wow you are overreacting like crazy here. Nothing wrong with that stoppage Cody had his hands up defending. You are acting like he was out cold for a ten seconds while taking punches

Funny fans have issues with her on here but the fighters don’t. She is actually really well liked among fighters Ronda even called her top 3 the last TUF only behind Dean and Big John.

But I guess posting on sherdog makes you know more then fighters do..... hahah

Not that it was late nor early, but it was pretty pathetic of her.

Back