Ponzinibio injured, out of ufc Chile

Ponz finally watched some Usman footage

The ducking continues

Eqs6.gif

is normal

they do this all the time. if u place someone thats from a nearby country or city, for them, its "close enough".

i asked my argentine bro in law, he said they would prob root for him, as theyd rather an argentine win over a nigerian... i duno

Well, I’m Argentine, so I have an inclination how it would’ve gone. I don’t really care for Chile but there I do know there is a deep dislike between our two countries. It’s not just sports, political factors play a deep role in the dislike for one another.

If it were up to me I’d just pull Colby from 225 and place him here. Book RDA-Woodley a month or so later. 225 is stacked enough and Blaydes-Reem is a solid co-main event.

His juvenile comments about Tecia Torres would constitute harassment from a more legitimate organization anyways—so there’s your excuse.
colby doesn't make much sense either, chileans wouldn't care about him

Step in Jorge, Cuban and Chilean are close enough for the UFC brass.

Could not give less of a rat's ass who's on that card as long as best girl Macedo stays on

23F2370B381F503532841CBB4C3A12A02A2C0698

He's not injured he's got the "I'm afraid of Kamaru Usman' influenza. hahahahaha

Not a lot top WWs from Latin America currently, tough spot for the ufc. Way to go Ponzinibio!

I kid. Pay Masvidal he's Cuban. That's kinda close lol

Oliviera, Maia, or Cerrone also good options

No one wanted to spar with him, so he practiced eyepokes on himself. Terrible idea.

All that’s available is Masvidal

I am Chilean and attending my first event ever

Kill me already

What about cowboy oliviera

Ah forgot about this. Wonder who takes the fight then he seems like the only guy who would be willing that would be worth it for Usman. Pretty much every other ranked WW is booked or injured that I can think of except Maia.

Maybe Okami steps up and takes it? Fuck me that fight would suck though. Lol
GOD DAMN the more I think about it the more I would bet on it being Okami, they already had him do a shitty main vs OSP, and he wants a ranked fight to cut the line because he's old.

Back