Ponzinibio injured, out of ufc Chile

Well this card went to shit fast. Shogun/Volkan off and now this

U know there is a good chance Maia steps up, he said he wouldn't mind fighting in May

He's main eventing the Singapore card.

Ah forgot about this. Wonder who takes the fight then he seems like the only guy who would be willing that would be worth it for Usman. Pretty much every other ranked WW is booked or injured that I can think of except Maia.

Maybe Okami steps up and takes it? Fuck me that fight would suck though. Lol

Usman just avoided at least 3 eyepokes. imo

Sucks for the card but good for Ponzi and us.. his fans.

Poor Usman. He will probably end up fighting the #47 ranked or something.

I never understood why they put Ponz on this card in the first place. Just because Argentina and Chile are neighbors? The chilenos would’ve rooted for him to fail.

At least we could have him main eventing our card (I guess Sept/Oct/Nov probably)

Welp...guess Usman will be able to cruise by at 30% again

That's lame. Maybe Cerrone takes the fight and saves the main event?

He's main eventing the Singapore card.

Wouldnt surprise me if Brazilian Cowboy takes the fight. He takes short notice fights and did just beat Condit. He might be the best available option, unless Masvidal heals up by then and is willing.

I never understood why they put Ponz on this card in the first place. Just because Argentina and Chile are neighbors? The chilenos would’ve rooted for him to fail.

Maybe it was the only way they could get a pro Usman crowd?

It's a shame the fight isn't happening though but I suspect Ponz has escaped a lot of time laying on his back while being controlled and occasionally punched in the face.

giphy.gif
pezgM.gif

Just cancel that card. No one is fighting Usman on short notice. I just saw they didn’t even bother finding a replacement for Ozedemir. They had Veronica Mercado in the co main. I know fox can’t wait to be done with these guys

is normal

they do this all the time. if u place someone thats from a nearby country or city, for them, its "close enough".

i asked my argentine bro in law, he said they would prob root for him, as theyd rather an argentine win over a nigerian... i duno

Back