Ponzinibbio is the future of the Welterweight division

I see. Gunnar Nelson was carrying a lot of hype and just got finished. To deal with that Sherdoggers have to immediately declare a new hypetrain.

GOATBRED khtfo in a round
Maybe, maybe not. It's one thing to go toe to toe with another blown up LW in Cerrone (who has weak hands) it's a whole other thing to be in with a legit 170, with great hands and legit power at 170.

Either way - somebody would get stopped and the

<{JustBleed}>

God would be Sated

pp_133266.jpg

I realluly think he is the next GSP.

In the only Ponzinibbio fight I have ever watched, I remember thinking he should be in the Ultimate Bar Brawling Championship. Has he improved that much lol?

Let him fight Sage Northcutt at WW if he wants a top contender.

Sean Wheellock & Fedor's manager Jerry Millen were talking about Argentina being a possible mma emerging market.

If you are looking for tall white boi jacked in South America it would make sense.

mma2.jpg

0010327655.jpg

I Ve predicted champions that nobody thought would become champion. Idiot. Triple idiot.

Who like? Because I predicted the ones you mentioned. I predicted Conor would be champion before getting into the UFC. I predicted Joanna would be champion. Gardbrandt would be champion. Bisping would be champion. A lot of people predict these underdogs.

He is championship material but unfortunately Platinum Mike Perry will be ruling that division soon and the only way to beat him is to run away from him and win on points.

Mike perry is a bum. Loses to anyone in the top 10

Who like? Because I predicted the ones you mentioned. I predicted Conor would be champion before getting into the UFC. I predicted Joanna would be champion. Gardbrandt would be champion. Bisping would be champion. A lot of people predict these underdogs.

Connor joanna, it was obvious.
But Gardbrandt ? Bisping ? Then you should be rich as hell

Sean Wheellock & Fedor's manager Jerry Millen were talking about Argentina being a possible mma emerging market.

If you are looking for tall white boi jacked in South America it would make sense.

mma2.jpg

0010327655.jpg

Rumors were UFC wanted to hold an event in another country in South America.
Looks like Argentina (they made the TUF Latin America 3 here IIRC, or at least the try outs) with this win will be the candidate

Back