Ponzinibbio “Woodley says I shouldn’t be next for a TS because he’s trying to hold his title for as

Lmao he needs a top 5 win first. I say they do Wonderboy v Ponzi and if he wins then TS for sure

That makes 7 in a row in a competitive division, he just lacks any signature wins against ranked opponents. Both Colby and Usman made their way by beating up a 40 year old Maia, who was clearly over the hill in his career. Sometimes you get a favorable marquee opponent, sometimes you go the Ponz route.

His next fight has to be a title eliminator. Askren jams the works up a little, if he dominates Lawler and it does good business he's going to jump the line.

Woodly x Colby
Usman x RDA
Askren x Lawler

If Usman torches RDA, he's going next. With a loss or a gritty close decision, Usman will get skipped. If Askren runs over Lawler and it his media attention keeps up, he's in line.

Till missed weight, then got summarily smashed, so I don't think he should lineup with Ponz.

Wonderboy is pretty universally considered one of the top in the division, that makes for a fine title eliminator in my opinion because most media outlets scored the fight -vs- Till for Wonderboy. He should still be right up there.

It’s Till all over again. Except Til beat multiple top 10 opponents and a top 3 at the time.

Tyron is right, this guy needs at least one more against a top 5.

Nah, he doesn't deserve a title shot yet, I'm not impressed enough with the calibre of opponents he has beat. IF he gets a big name win in top 5 then I will look more closely. Magny is a solid fighter but he is beatable and its a good win but not an amazing win. I've seen guys in UFC beat Magny much easier than Ponzi could.

to be fair he not only beat him but controlled the whole fight.

it seems to me that Ponzinibbio is getting better, this is the sharpest perfomance i remember from him.
maybe another top contender or two is the better overall choice in the long term.

A win over Neil Magny doesnt get you a title shot these days I don't think. You gotta go up and scalp a Wonderboy, Lawler or Till of one for them TS

Woodley knocks him out colder than my ex wifes heart

Agressive, consistent, patient, smart. We have a contender my friends.

Woodley smokes Ponzi, the dude has the fight IQ of a potato, melts Magny's lead leg multiple times then forgets how to throw a leg kick

Out of the current top 10 ponz is probably the biggest threat to woodley

Theres always this with any elite fighter

"Khabib didnt beat tabiu (however you spl it), Fedor didnt beat Arona, GSP lost to Serra, Silva lost to little asians.

Ben hasn't lost to anybody. Woodley has. He arguably lost to Wonderboy who I am positive Ben would beat

I dunno man, I think you are wrong here
Great thing is we get to find out
Holy shit!
I'm already strong and stubborn in my opinion, like you, that Khabib did not beat Tibau.
Did not expect to also see another not-so-popular opinion shared that Fedor didn't really beat Ricardo Arona.
I watched that fight a good while back so maybe I need to watch it again. After seeing Fedor clock out Arlovski live, I went on a huge 2 day binge searching for all of Fedors fights and found pretty much all of them. My favourite to watch was the incredible fight against Mirko Cro Cop and Randleman suplexing him was awesome.
His fight with Ricardo Arona was the only one leaving me scratching my head wondering how the nod was given to Fedor. Ricardo fought brilliantly in that one.

Holy shit!
I'm already strong and stubborn in my opinion, like you, that Khabib did not beat Tibau.
Did not expect to also see another not-so-popular opinion shared that Fedor didn't really beat Ricardo Arona.
I watched that fight a good while back so maybe I need to watch it again. After seeing Fedor clock out Arlovski live, I went on a huge 2 day binge searching for all of Fedors fights and found pretty much all of them. My favourite to watch was the incredible fight against Mirko Cro Cop and Randleman suplexing him was awesome.
His fight with Ricardo Arona was the only one leaving me scratching my head wondering how the nod was given to Fedor. Ricardo fought brilliantly in that one.
The pro Fedor argument has always been Rings had a different rule set that didnt reward inactivity from the top position.. also limited sticking.

But anyone with eyes saw Fedor get lay and prayed.

Fedor is the best ever in my opinion . The idea that you cant lose a fight and still be great is dumb as hell

Back