Poll: Will Darren Till make 188?

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
OP, why do you think that?

he's right.

If you go into the fight dehyrated against wonderboy, you're probably getting KO'd. Till knows how dangerous it is to do that, and thus, he's definitely not doing it.

@paynebringer thanks for the like bro, but your boy Till got some serious issues playboi

I've dropped likes on you before @AC1D1K we may not always agree, don't mean I don't appreciate a solid post or something that makes me chuckle. I'm not Bitter Betty Sherdogger...

he's right.

If you go into the fight dehyrated against wonderboy, you're probably getting KO'd. Till knows how dangerous it is to do that, and thus, he's definitely not doing it.
He didn't seem too confident on making 188 in an interview after the weigh ins. But if this fight doesn't happen because of him, the UFC are going to make him pay.

I have no idea what is going on.
1pm UK time or ET?

If the fight is HERE, why would it be 1pm ET?

Surely this deadline has already been and gone?

The UFC is going to have to fork over a lot of money to wonderboy to keep this fight intact.

Wonderboy is going to have all the leverage in the world.

Wonderboy can ask for a million $$$ and the UFC will be forced to give it to him.
It would be horrible for business to have the this greatly anticipated headliner fall out. The long term success of the UFC is much more important then the short term success.

Everyone who bought a ticket came to see Till vs Wonderboy. There will be an uproar if they fight out the fight aint happening at 1:30 pm.

basically... Wonderboy's networth is going to tripple tomorrow.
Wonderboy will get his show money and the 30% of Till's regardless. Only someone already on the card could be a replacement. What the heck is he gonna leverage? He'll be pissed off but paid if till comes in over 188.

They will lie and the event happens anyway.

Depends if the same guys who weighed till in the first time are there. Coz they certainly missed him fucking with the scales
Darren Tilt Time!

He didn't seem too confident on making 188 in an interview after the weigh ins. But if this fight doesn't happen because of him, the UFC are going to make him pay.

Ultimately, it'll be because of the UFC.

Wonderboy's still going to want to fight. He's going to use the situation as leverage and ask for an insane amount of money like $1 mill.

It would be INSANELY bad for business if the fans in liverpool find out that the main event is not happening at 1:30 pm eastern.

My boy @paynebringer has the good sense to know right from wrong. He won't make excuses for him, he knows its all on Till

True Dat, not gonna lie would've preferred a made weight relaxed Till, instead of a still scale watching mind what you drink & eat Till until fight weight call. Still backing my horse much crow to eat if this goes south, I've said some undefendable sh!t I was tipsy one night did some drunk posting & boasting...

Wonderboy will get his show money and the 30% of Till's regardless. Only someone already on the card could be a replacement. What the heck is he gonna leverage? He'll be pissed off but paid if till comes in over 188.

I forgot that im communicating with a sherbro lol

He'll say he aint fighting unless the right $$$ comes his way. That's his leverage.

I've dropped likes on you before @AC1D1K we may not always agree, don't mean I don't appreciate a solid post or something that makes me chuckle. I'm not Bitter Betty Sherdogger...
you are the man PB. but im not gonna pass on a chance to tease my bros. u know WB is my fav

As much as I wanted to see this fight, I hope Wonderboy pulls out if Till can't even make 188. If more fighters started doing this it would hurt the UFC and they'd do something to put a stop to all these fighters missing weight. Move them the fuck up for their next fight.

True Dat, not gonna lie would've preferred a made weight relaxed Till, instead of a still scale watching mind what you drink & eat Till until fight weight call. Still backing my horse much crow to eat if this goes south, I've said some undefendable sh!t I was tipsy one night did some drunk posting & boasting...

It's all good, shit talking between friends is what makes it fun :p<45><Moves>

420-say-dank-memes-are-dank_o_6493333.jpg
rotflmao...

TS and I have a small history, i know hes not a broke millinall. hes a 70 year old beauracrat with 10 mil + ini the bank

Back