Poll: Will Darren Till make 188?

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196663

I personally think there’s a 0% chance of that happening, and they should just figure out now if they’re willing to accept It or not. And we still don’t really know what the punishment will be if he misses. That is alarming.

***EDIT***
Forgot to delete “poll” after realizing I was a broke millennial. Can a mod delete pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont have a premium account TS , you broke lazy millenial ?

C'Mon man, get your sh!t together....

I personally think there’s a 0% chance of that happening, and they should just figure out now if they’re willing to accept It or not. And we still don’t really know what the punishment will be if he misses. That is alarming.

Cmon bro, you're better than this

I've always felt the greatest polls are the ones that don't make you choose anything. Thanks TS!

I feel the $49.99 monthly fee to sherdog is worth it to have the ability to make polls and other cool advantages.

They will lie and the event happens anyway.

Depends if the same guys who weighed till in the first time are there. Coz they certainly missed him fucking with the scales

Someone should start a petition to get weight cutting banned. Il sign it. I cant be arsed doin it myself tho

I hear he has to make it by 1pm so I think he should be able to, he shouldn't be allowed to step in the cage any heavier than that but whatever.

The UFC is going to have to fork over a lot of money to wonderboy to keep this fight intact.

Wonderboy is going to have all the leverage in the world.

Wonderboy can ask for a million $$$ and the UFC will be forced to give it to him.
It would be horrible for business to have the this greatly anticipated headliner fall out. The long term success of the UFC is much more important then the short term success.

Everyone who bought a ticket came to see Till vs Wonderboy. There will be an uproar if the fight aint happening at 1:30 pm.

basically... Wonderboy's networth is going to tripple tomorrow.

Last edited:
420-say-dank-memes-are-dank_o_6493333.jpg

These results are really surprising. Never would have thought Sherdoggers would feel that way.

Back