POLL: Rousey Vs McMann Stoppage.

horrible stoppage. Maybe if she had gone down like that after a head shot, but a body shot & then only taking maybe 1 additional shot? No way. Look how may times Waldburger got blasted in the head before it was stopped. Yes she was hurt & maybe would have been finished anyway, but absolutely too early of a stoppage

Are you calling Faber and Barao women?

Come on now...Faber took 10 times the punches that didn't hurt him on the ground that Sara did.

crying-baby.jpg

Why so many people having a cry cry? Please, change your diapers and move on. Great fight, Ronda proved she can scrap with lethality.

Sarah didn't apologize and doesn't need YOU crying for her.

You're kidding me dude. So the moment a fighter is hurt or dropped, we should stop it. Jesus Christ....

If they're holding the area they got hurt at, and not defending, and drop to a knee/fetal position, then yes, it should be stopped.

You strike me as the kind of person that would think that Belfort vs Hendo 2 was early stoppage.

Every body always says Herbs is a good ref, yet Ive seen numerous instances that disprove that including tonight.

What an awful stoppage that was. Can't believe I paid for this PPV..

Herb is a bad ref and has been for awhile. He has been stopping shit early/late for years but people didnt give a shit because Dana blew him every chance he could. It is just becoming more noticeable now.

ya she dropped then took four defenseless punches to the head it was a decent stoppage

Live? I was concerned

Replay?

LEGIT STOPPAGE.

She immediately grabbed the point of contact and dropped like a sack of bricks. This reminds me of Anderson/Bonnar.

Ronda is an ANIMAL. True champ.

Bonnar dropped and covered up with Anderson pounding away. Bonnar was still on the ground when the fight was stopped. McMann ate maybe 2 hits and was getting up

I'm sorry but if you think that was a good call, then you think women simply are not allowed to be hurt for more than 1 second, and should not be given any type of chance to recover.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

If all reffing was consistent with what happened here, virtually every fighter who's been dropped would have lost the fight right there.

One was way-late...

The other may have been early for my taste, but it was justifiable.

Thought it was a verbal submission. Looked like it to me.

Horrible stoppage, she was getting up and obviously not in that much pain.

Good stop...liver shot, turtled up, not defending, not changing position ....good stop.

I wouldn't say terrible, but I don't think it was good. She was prone for a second but Ronda wasn't like brutally punishing her and she started rising.

I am wondering what the hell is up with Herb Dean, though.

It was an awful stoppage, not only did it rob McMann the chance to come back and the fans a match it robbed Ronda of a legitimate win. Herb should be ashamed of the job he did tonight.

Back