Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ posters who think every fighter who's never pissed hot is 100% clean, and PEDs are only used by a small minority of cheaters. Hilarious.

"For instance, Mesut Ozil doesn’t know if he will stay" = he's leaving for sure

<2>
Of course he is. You see the tweet about him doing tourist stuff? You know who does that? People getting ready to move who want to do everything they never otherwise got around to before they go.

Of course he is. You see the tweet about him doing tourist stuff? You know who does that? People getting ready to move who want to do everything they never otherwise got around to before they go.

.... and Podolski, every day of his life.

Can't vote, as no Twitter. The second one has too many letter. Aubamaryan would suffice.
Is that the same number of letters? Just swapping the M from Auab's name for the T for Mkhi's? Also how would that be pronounced, like Obama-Ian? I feel like the other way flows better

Is that the same number of letters? Just swapping the M from Auab's name for the T for Mkhi's? Also how would that be pronounced, like Obama-Ian? I feel like the other way flows better

But yours was "Aubatarayan". I think it's mostly the "rayan" instead of ryan ending that looked off to me.

Gazwald going HAM in the Heavies. Love it.

LMAO.

My sis told me some shit about Hamilton that makes me believe it's true and that he's a bit of a dick

Please do tell. PM if needs be.

Sadly, I heard that Usain Bolt was a dick head. My cousin worked with him for a couple of days. Might've just been having a bad day or 2 though.

Please do tell. PM if needs be.

Sadly, I heard that Usain Bolt was a dick head. My cousin worked with him for a couple of days. Might've just been having a bad day or 2 though.

I've heard countless stories about celebs being dick heads, it's got a point where I automatically assume they're all dick heads, just so I don't set myself up for disappointment.

Just booked next Monday off so I can stay up and watch the Royal Rumble.

I'm 12 again lads. Love it.

Well spelling aint my strong suit, was one of at least three typos, lol

Writing about Arsenal has become a minefield if we sign these guys. Nicknames all the way, IMO.

Just booked next Monday off so I can stay up and watch the Royal Rumble.

I'm 12 again lads. Love it.

You had to book days off from your job when you were 12? Dat work ethic!!!
<mma4>

Woo I just realized that NBCsports broadcasts Monday night football can’t wait to watch Klopp shoot another promo post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back