Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mute it, song is shit lol

:eek:

if maureen makes him play like this again, wenker needs to be sacked

DT is a nob, prefer Claude in rant mode......Lee Gunner who isn't on as frequent, talks a lot of sense..

Lee Gunner's rants on Ozil are the best lool

DT is a nob, prefer Claude in rant mode......Lee Gunner who isn't on as frequent, talks a lot of sense..
Yeah Claude is best. Troopz and DT feels like they're doing it for the cameras nowadays.

Yeah Claude is best. Troopz and DT feels like they're doing it for the cameras nowadays.

they are now lol, they've made their own channels

@Clear Winner is Alisher Usmanov still involved at Arsenal?

Yeah, barely. Frozen out by Kroenke and the board, so he has no say though. He also has ties with the rich fella at Everton, so there were rumours that he might sell up and splash the big bucks over there.

They've always been doing it for the cameras. Lee's the only one who talks sense most of the time and isn't going in there with pre-written one liners.

Claude is my favourite, he cracks me up.

That Lee Gunner bloke, if it’s who I think it is then yeah, he always knows what he’s talking about.

Ah.. was wondering if you somehow got that show early there too

For a split second, your av reminded me of Taxidermia.

maxresdefault.jpg

"For instance, Mesut Ozil doesn’t know if he will stay" = he's leaving for sure

<2>

We can only hope that we get who we're linked with, have a barnstorming finish to the season and he's convinced to stay. Unlikely, but not impossible.

Rumour is that he's agreeing a deal with Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back