Social Poll of Republicans - More think Trump is a "man of faith" than Pence and Romney

Probably about as stupid as a person would have to be to believe Biden isn't corrupt selling his influence through his family.

Trump's no devout Christian, but he does more for Christians than any Democrat, so I think that's good enough for the religious. To claim he's "more religious" than Pence or Romney is ridiculous. For someone to conduct that poll in the first place tells me that they wanted outrage from the Left Cult and look at this thread... they got it.
What you typed is incoherent

But I gather you are one of the dummies I was in awe of.

I think if you're a bit dim, you regard a poll as "what is the answer I should give", rather than "I'm going to let the world know what I actually think".

So they basically make Trump into the patron Saint of Christianity even though that's the stupidest possible answer they could give.
As I said earlier in the thread I do not think the responents genuinely believe Trump is more a man-of-faith than Pence, I think they are using this poll as a proxy to support / defend Trump. It just so happens it makes them looks pretty dam stupid because if there is any president who could arguably be called the least man-of-faith it is Trump.

lol imagine thinking that dumpity fat fuck has any interest in faith or representing christian values.
Fucking rupes should be the name of that party.

Nothing says christian values like multiple wives, devorces, sex scandles, walking around in the change rooms of teenage beauty pagents.

sometimes I hope there is a god, so he can laugh at all these fucks as he sends em to hell with trump daddy

True.

But, what people didn’t like to hear was that George W. Bush was the worst example of a devout Christian, much worse than Trump.
At the time Bush 2 was running and in office, half the country believed he was a “compassionate conservative”, a man of immense faith, and polls immediately following his 2nd term win showed “moral values” as the #1 reason for voting for him.

So Christianity tells us that man has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and God sent his son Jesus Christ to die in the cross for the atonement of our sins, we are saved through repentance and through Christ.

This has been basic Christianity for 2,000 years. Trump said that he feels he has nothing to repent of, has done nothing wrong, no sins. By his own definition, he can't be a Christian. Unless his views have changed.

He can defend Christian policies while being a secular man. Maybe some who voted in the poll got confused or we are talking about a cultural Christianity.

So Christianity tells us that man has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and God sent his son Jesus Christ to die in the cross for the atonement of our sins, we are saved through repentance and through Christ.

This has been basic Christianity for 2,000 years. Trump said that he feels he has nothing to repent of, has done nothing wrong, no sins. By his own definition, he can't be a Christian. Unless his views have changed.

He can defend Christian policies while being a secular man. Maybe some who voted in the poll got confused or we are talking about a cultural Christianity.

So this means Republicans prefer a non-Christian as their candidate. Kind of hypocritical of the religious right in this country considering pretty much ALL of the candidates in both the 2020 and this Republican primary promised to "defend Christian policies".

xo1j9.jpg

That’s the whole ballgame!

Holy shit, you're still thinking of me? LMAO that you think you know who I'd vote for too.

The term "rent free" is used too often, but it's truly pathetic that you'd tag me into a thread weeks after I clowned you so badly. What is it dude, you like looking desperate and sad? Why do this to yourself?

I left this post a while to see if anyone liked it, but you're calling for cheers from an audience that doesn't exist, rummy.

And I do think I know who you'd vote for, which is why you didn't deny it.

I left this post a while to see if anyone liked it, but you're calling for cheers from an audience that doesn't exist, rummy.

And I do think I know who you'd vote for, which is why you didn't deny it.

I won't vote Trump, moron. "Calling for cheers"? I'm asking you, directly, if you enjoy looking stupid.

Evidently the answer is a resounding "yes".

Bye, chump.

Back