Social Poll of Republicans - More think Trump is a "man of faith" than Pence and Romney

Donald "Two Corinthians" Trump is very religious, people come up to him all the time and tell him "sir, you are the most righteous man I know".

I also heard he knows the Bible and Jesus better than anybody.
They're all saying it, Trump is the salt of the girth, the very sole of the potty.

Last edited:
It's not like we haven't seen this before.

iu

Watching the Left Cult call others a "cult" is hilarious. Who eve conducts that poll? It's not like they had an ulterior motive to wind up really stupid people on the Left.

Pence, Romney, and Trump.... as religion goes. Who knows Romney may be 1st. He was very involved in the LDS Church young and they stay involved mostly.
You repeatedly type "left" in every post as if Trump is
One of my favorite Trump lies was when he said he was under audit by the IRS (and can't release his tax returns!) because he was such a hardcore Christian and that made them upset.

"But the one problem I have is that I’m always audited by the IRS, which I think is very unfair. I don’t know, maybe because of religion, maybe because I’m doing something else, maybe because I’m doing this, although this is just recently," he said, referring to his campaign.

Cuomo then asked what Trump meant by "religion."

“Well maybe because of the fact that I’m a strong Christian, and I feel strongly about it. And maybe there’s a bias,"

Trump on why he's being audited: Maybe it's because I'm Christian - POLITICO
<Huh2>

Holy shit.

How sublimely stupid does a person have to be, to believe ANY of that??

To listen to that and think, "Yeah, that makes sense."

It's not like we haven't seen this before.

iu
So a magazine cover of Obama being pro gay is somehow comparable to a poll of registered GOP voters thinking Trump, more than the other GOP candidates, is a "man of faith" ???

You repeatedly type "left" in every post as if Trump is

<Huh2>

Holy shit.

How sublimely stupid does a person have to be, to believe ANY of that??

To listen to that and think, "Yeah, that makes sense."

Probably about as stupid as a person would have to be to believe Biden isn't corrupt selling his influence through his family.

Trump's no devout Christian, but he does more for Christians than any Democrat, so I think that's good enough for the religious. To claim he's "more religious" than Pence or Romney is ridiculous. For someone to conduct that poll in the first place tells me that they wanted outrage from the Left Cult and look at this thread... they got it.

So a magazine cover of Obama being pro gay is somehow comparable to a poll of registered GOP voters thinking Trump, more than the other GOP candidates, is a "man of faith" ???

Did you miss the halo? Oh you focused on teh ghey.

<{Heymansnicker}>

It's not like these weren't all over the internet for years... or have you forgotten so quickly?

iu

upload_2023-9-29_18-7-46.png

You clearly just googled Obama halo and rushed to post the first result, not realizing the caption and how it actually worked against your point.

If you follow along, you'll see I posted a pic of tons of them and a link with dozens and dozens of Obama Halo shots. See the post just above yours? Sorry if the Gay Obama makes you rush to his defense, but I'm just sharing what happened and how the Left Cult outrage is hilarious.

If you follow along, you'll see I posted a pic of tons of them and a link with dozens and dozens of Obama Halo shots. See the post just above yours? Sorry if the Gay Obama makes you rush to his defense, but I'm just sharing what happened and how the Left Cult outrage is hilarious.
The first one you posted was rushed and you realized the error. No amount of additional posts will cover that fact up. You botched this, own it.

The first one you posted was rushed and you realized the error. No amount of additional posts will cover that fact up. You botched this, own it.

Wow. Real butthurt. I found it funny as hell and chose it specifically. You're welcome.

Lol imagine being so mentally retarded that you're inspired by that dumbass. Man, MAGAts are something else. I almost feel sorry for them.

Why would you feel sorry for them if you refer to them as terrorists? Fuck them... right? From your view, shouldn't they all be rounded up and imprisoned and/or killed? You know gas chambers apparently are very good at this type of thing.

Why would you feel sorry for them if you refer to them as terrorists? Fuck them... right? From your view, shouldn't they all be rounded up and imprisoned and/or killed? You know gas chambers apparently are very good at this type of thing.

Could you show me where I referred to them as terrorists please?

Could you show me where I referred to them as terrorists please?

In this post. I highlighted it for you. You do know what that term means? You specifically chose it.

Lol imagine being so mentally retarded that you're inspired by that dumbass. Man, MAGAts are something else. I almost feel sorry for them.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=MAGAT

I have been stunned that forum staff allow it, but if you call someone a Bidophile, which has nothing to do with children or sex, you will get banned.

MAGAt = maggot
Never even heard of the other way. That's fucking funny though lol.

Nope. It's all about terrorism and always has been. You're from Oregon and you're saying you didn't know?

Well, you can't claim ignorance any longer. Now you know.

Back