Police try bait packages to nab "porch pirates"

Dont run son

case you missed it

I've been throwing E daggers at you for 48 hours and your goofy ass responds with tired over used pics.

son look you seriously need to grow some balls if you cant put up a decent worded response given the safety and anonymity that sherdog provides how are you ever going stand up for yourself irl?

TBH you strike me as the classic non confrontational beta max. I'm certain that you've backed down from every confrontation in your life. And that's why you use silly pics to try and make a point. Bitch put the comic books down, actually leave your house and find yourself a real man to pump some testosterone into you.

Damn i just went nuclear on dat ass again now comeback hard son or respond like a beta with more lame gifs and pics

just know I'm forged from the flame wars of the UFC forum if silly pics and gifs are the best you can do the you'll force me to toughen you up.

oh yeah great topic TS Police are the salt of the earth

Holy shit this is maximum triggered

I know a guy who went into a store just to get something really quick, in and out. He caught a guy reaching in his car, because he had his windows open. He was rummaging around finding something to steal. Well my friend is old school, very much about honor. He threw the guy to the ground and with steal toes kicked his teeth. The guy got up and ran away with his missing teeth.

Sometimes the good guy wins.

Literally, none of this happened.

Literally, none of this happened.

It did. This is a guy whose dad gave him the job of killing cats when they began to breed too much. He'd pop their heads off with a shovel. That's one tiny aspect of his childhood. He is the last person you want to get caught stealing from.

They aint no pirates, at best they're the lazy fuck version of pickpockets or shoplifter without any semblance of skill.

Yeah, at least pirates can wield a cutlass. Unless these ones start wielding cutlasses, then I have but no sympathy for them.

If they were real pirates they'd be able to duplicate the original package and then walk away with their copy while leaving the original.

People stealing porch packages are scum. We get them following the delivery trucks ans snatching shit all the time.

Most don't even get jail time when they get caught too.

What charges do you ring them up with vs what the plea deal gives them?

My favorite sting is the one they did on TSA and the guy steal an IPAD and they track it down to his house. He tried playing that shit off so much but he got fired.

What charges do you ring them up with vs what the plea deal gives them?
In CA its still petty theft. Unless they steal somethibg over $950. They usually take a plea and get Probation, a lot of times even that is informal.

They don't have to check in with a probation officer and sometimes don't even have search terms. Mostdont even see the inside of a county jail cell.

Fat bitch got caught. Plead no contest to felony charges.
"sentenced Medina to 180 days in county jail, and 180 days in a live-in residential treatment program, along with five years of probation."
http://ktla.com/2016/07/11/caught-on-video-alhambra-package-thief-sentenced-to-180-days-in-jail/

The news needs to stop with the "alleged" and "apparently" bullshit, there is no doubt those fuckers were stealing, stop acting as if the home owner or tenant is going to be grabbing a package on their porch and go running off into the street. KTLA did the same thing with the article above - initially ran an article about her arrest opened with "A 20-year-old Montebello woman who allegedly was caught on camera trying to steal packages from an Alhambra home"...article about the arrest just took out "allegedly".

In CA its still petty theft. Unless they steal somethibg over $950. They usually take a plea and get Probation, a lot of times even that is informal.

They don't have to check in with a probation officer and sometimes don't even have search terms. Mostdont even see the inside of a county jail cell.

Ridiculous. I would have thought it falls under mail tampering making it a federal on top of possibly trespassing, burglary, etc.

Last edited:

th

I will flat out beat a criminal on my porch to a pulp. No respect.

Stop derailing the thread with your angst-filled, emotional posts. No one here takes you seriously anyway.

What your beta maxpost is really saying using my bitchness level decoder "Stop fucking me in my E vagina jack handy" your words are making me sad that's what you meant to post isn't it?

Be honest you fucked up now you know you fucked up right ?(typed in bill dukes voice)

I will now stalk you from one effeminate beta bitch post and thread you make to the next.

You are my new sherdog pet project I'm going to toughen you up Until you take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself "why am I such a bitch?" or until you do the one thing your dad should've done by kicking your mom in the stomach after she said she was pregnant. (Instructions below)

"400 pound transgender man drowns himself in his parents basement toilet bathroom after reading insults on MMA website ......tonite after sports."

What your beta maxpost is really saying using my bitchness level decoder "Stop fucking me in my E vagina jack handy" your words are making me sad that's what you meant to post isn't it?

Be honest you fucked up now you know you fucked up right ?(typed in bill dukes voice)

I will now stalk you from one effeminate beta bitch post and thread you make to the next.

You are my new sherdog pet project I'm going to toughen you up Until you take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself "why am I such a bitch?" or until you do the one thing your dad should've done by kicking your mom in the stomach after she said she was pregnant. (Instructions below)

"400 pound transgender man drowns himself in his parents basement toilet bathroom after reading insults on MMA website ......tonite after sports."

Man, I'm glad you're not my enemy on the internet. You sound hard as fuck. Straight up.

In this age of e-commerce, a deterrent is definitely appreciated.

Since we have this technology might I suggest a two word solution?
Drone strikes.

Back