Police try bait packages to nab "porch pirates"

People stealing porch packages are scum. We get them following the delivery trucks ans snatching shit all the time.

Most don't even get jail time when they get caught too.

Screw the critics in that video. Don't steal packages off of porches, and you don't have to worry about privacy issues and the value of an item being a felony.

Would fly kick a motherfucker for stealing shit of my porch.

I know a guy who went into a store just to get something really quick, in and out. He caught a guy reaching in his car, because he had his windows open. He was rummaging around finding something to steal. Well my friend is old school, very much about honor. He threw the guy to the ground and with steal toes kicked his teeth. The guy got up and ran away with his missing teeth.

Sometimes the good guy wins.

They aint no pirates, at best they're the lazy fuck version of pickpockets or shoplifter without any semblance of skill.

This was a problem in my neighborhood awhile back. I really wanted to shit in a box and put it on the porch to make some unsuspecting thief's day.

They should set a bear trap in a box and cover it with packing peanuts.

I would watch this show if they sent in the K-9 unit on these turds.

I know a guy who went into a store just to get something really quick, in and out. He caught a guy reaching in his car, because he had his windows open. He was rummaging around finding something to steal. Well my friend is old school, very much about honor. He threw the guy to the ground and with steal toes kicked his teeth. The guy got up and ran away with his missing teeth.

Sometimes the good guy wins.

Back in the 70s, a guy went to his buddy's car in a parking lot, the door was open and some legs were sticking out as someone was stealing the stereo. He slammed the door on the thief's legs breaking one then proceeded to drag him out and put the boots to him. Because of the thief's screams, a crowd gathered, including police and the crowd gave the guy who beat him the opportunity to get lost in the crowd.

I see this all the time and I don't blame them for baiting these criminals especially when they'll just get a slap on the wrist. The justice system is too easy on criminals!

Dont run son

case you missed it

I've been throwing E daggers at you for 48 hours and your goofy ass responds with tired over used pics.

son look you seriously need to grow some balls if you cant put up a decent worded response given the safety and anonymity that sherdog provides how are you ever going stand up for yourself irl?

TBH you strike me as the classic non confrontational beta max. I'm certain that you've backed down from every confrontation in your life. And that's why you use silly pics to try and make a point. Bitch put the comic books down, actually leave your house and find yourself a real man to pump some testosterone into you.

Damn i just went nuclear on dat ass again now comeback hard son or respond like a beta with more lame gifs and pics

just know I'm forged from the flame wars of the UFC forum if silly pics and gifs are the best you can do the you'll force me to toughen you up.

oh yeah great topic TS Police are the salt of the earth
No one is going to read past "E daggers" because that has the be one of the corniest things ever posted.

Where'd you learn your tough talk, kid? Some goofy 90s after school special?

giphy.gif

Run along, sweetie

lmao

How'd this shit start?

Thank god for living in a secure condo building, with security cameras on each floor. I amazon prime weekly, and havent had one package stolen :)

Back in the 70s, a guy went to his buddy's car in a parking lot, the door was open and some legs were sticking out as someone was stealing the stereo. He slammed the door on the thief's legs breaking one then proceeded to drag him out and put the boots to him. Because of the thief's screams, a crowd gathered, including police and the crowd gave the guy who beat him the opportunity to get lost in the crowd.

I'm sure officers dilligently tried to find him too...

Back