Economy PM Trudeau says Poilievre is trying to ‘scare Canadians’ over the cost of living

If Trudeau got ass raped by a gorilla then got half his face ripped off by a chimp, I honestly wouldnt feel the slightest remorse.

Don’t let hate consume you

These clowns aren’t worth the energy

Lol 338 is probably the most accurate election modeling site I've seen; they have never had a gap this big in a federal election since 2008 and never for the opposition a year or so out.

https://338canada.com/federal.htm

@rearnakedchoke want to do a bet on this?
Funny. As I’m going through the posts here, I see this, and don’t remember being tagged earlier this week. Hey. I’m just saying. Pierre has plenty of time to screw this up. I’m not sure if some of the news is true, but there was a meeting the other day regarding Israel and Palestine and he didn’t attend and sent a delegate. It was framed as he doesn’t have security clearance. Again, I’ve heard contradicting reports on this. If it’s true he doesn’t have this, and his wife doesn’t have it also, it will be brought up in the lead up to the election. I think the lead will get closer to election.

Trudeau is going to lose, the economy in Canada isnt doing well.

The denial by Trudeau that Canadians arent facing issues with cost of living and its only a scare tactic is quite the idiotic response.

Nah. That would require liberals to actually hold Trudeau accountable. They are children. They don't care. They just want to get to boast that they won.

Nah. That would require liberals to actually hold Trudeau accountable. They are children. They don't care. They just want to get to boast that they won.

Trudeau's polling 3rd with Canadians under 35. People are over him. He's actually more popular with older people at this point. I don't know how much Trudeau should even be blamed though.

This is like that meme where the guy riding the bike puts the stick through his wheel spokes and falls on the ground. Canadians thought Trudeau's liberal arts and drama (and trust fund) background would provide a fresh perspective to Canadian politics and it took them the better part of a decade to realize what a steaming turd he is. And now they're saying "fucking Trudeau" when they should really be taking a good hard look at themselves.

Last edited:
Trudeau's polling 3rd with Canadians under 30. People are over him. He's actually more popular with older people at this point. I don't know how much Trudeau should even be blamed though.

This is like that meme where the guy riding the bike puts the stick through his wheel spokes and falls on the ground. Canadians thought Trudeau's liberal arts and drama (and trust fund) background would provide a fresh perspective to Canadian politics and it took them the better part of a decade to realize what a stealing pile of shit he is. And now they're saying "fucking Trudeau" like they aren't to blame themselves.

Not really. I don't know anyone who voted for him. It's all Ontario and they are too arrogant to admit they fucked up.

Not really. I don't know anyone who voted for him. It's all Ontario and they are too arrogant to admit they fucked up.

Yeah they are too arrogant to admit it. Which is why they are starting to blame Trudeau when they should be blaming themselves for electing someone as obviously moronic as Trudeau several times.

Yeah they are too arrogant to admit it. Which is why they are starting to blame Trudeau when they should be blaming themselves for electing someone as obviously moronic as Trudeau several times.

Fair enough. Just chill on calling Ontarians 'Canadians'. They are Ontarians. They are their own thing separate from the rest of Canada.

Fair enough. Just chill on calling Ontarians 'Canadians'. They are Ontarians. They are their own thing separate from the rest of Canada.

I think I have said as much on this forum actually. I said in some thread that I consider Ontario to be Ontario and Quebec to be French Ontario. Canada is everything else. I meant it tongue in cheek, but I share your sentiment in large part.

I was talking to a guy from Ontario, but not the GTA and he said people from north/rural Ontario share our opinion of people from the GTA and he didn't want to be compared to them. lol.

Here we go. GTA isn’t Canada. Too funny.

“But the left is dividing us!!!!!”

Hey now, you can't paint us all with the GTA brush. Most Ontarians outside the GTA also dislike them.

I don't think any party can fix the situation, but I fully expect Poilievre to win an election. And I have admittedly cut Trudeau a lot of slack on things, BUT this article kinda drives the point home

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/lond...hly-bills-there-was-9-left-for-food-1.7007539
politician-eating-apple-politician-apple.gif

He does not need to grow. The growing hatred for Trudeau will be enough. I've gotta ride or die Liberal/NDP buddy, and even he is gonna hold his nose and vote conservative, just to get rid of Trudeau, because he feels another vote on the NDP will be a complete waste. Anecdotal for sure, but there's a reason why the conservatives are so far ahead right now. People of all stripes have had it with Trudeau.
Not sure if I responded. My opinion is, the more that we see Pierre not being able to answer questions, questions about his security etc. the sentiment will swing and voters will stick with the devil they know.

It's prettt simple; Liberals tax everything that moves and innefficiently redistribute thw money to their favourite identity groups and act as hand-holders/saviours for needy Canadians while Conservatives reduce tax and overhead and instead get out of the way and let you decide your life (to an extent).

Have you actually looked at any numbers or are you just going by campaign statements and "common knowledge"?

The Canadian debt grew during Conservative prime ministers Mulroney's and Harper's terms and was reduced during Liberal prime ministers Chretien and Martin's terms. The Liberals also shrank the size of government, not just redistribution.

Canada's conservatives say they want to rein in spending and reduce debt, but they can't resist the temptation to spend once they are actually in office (for some reason , they also like to blame Liberals for their own policies (like goods and services tax or carbon tax)).

I won't argue that Justin Trudeau has not been a great steward of public money, but I also won't be too hard on him for pandemic spending either as the lesson most governments took from the financial crisis in 2008 was that support had to go out the door quickly and in meaningful amounts. It would have taken a far stronger backbone than Trudeau has to swim against that tide. There was no blueprint for what to do.

Have you actually looked at any numbers or are you just going by campaign statements and "common knowledge"?

The Canadian debt grew during Conservative prime ministers Mulroney's and Harper's terms and was reduced during Liberal prime ministers Chretien and Martin's terms. The Liberals also shrank the size of government, not just redistribution.

Canada's conservatives say they want to rein in spending and reduce debt, but they can't resist the temptation to spend once they are actually in office (for some reason , they also like to blame Liberals for their own policies (like goods and services tax or carbon tax)).

I won't argue that Justin Trudeau has not been a great steward of public money, but I also won't be too hard on him for pandemic spending either as the lesson most governments took from the financial crisis in 2008 was that support had to go out the door quickly and in meaningful amounts. It would have taken a far stronger backbone than Trudeau has to swim against that tide. There was no blueprint for what to do.
TLDR

BUT THE CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!! lol.

The defecits started immediately when Trudeau came in in 2015 and they were unnecessary. He showed us he and his government was shit with $ prior to the pandemic and he stated budgets balanced themselves. Multiple the shittiness with money by 1 million during the pandemic and now we are fucked. It be nice to have a leader that co cerned himself with financial policy.

I do my own taxes and see where I'm getting fucked. I also have eyes, ears and a brain and know that everyone is suffering financially, but keep telling me we are good and the conservatives are bad.

Back