Economy PM Trudeau says Poilievre is trying to ‘scare Canadians’ over the cost of living

I took him seriously years ago. He is a very serious candidate. He actually spends a lot of time breaking down actual numbers. He reminds me of Ross Perot.
Let’s see. The opinion polls may fluctuate if the economy starts to improve. And we have yet to see Pierre (at least I have not seen) in a debate setting. Still to early to call imo.

Let’s see. The opinion polls may fluctuate if the economy starts to improve. And we have yet to see Pierre (at least I have not seen) in a debate setting. Still to early to call imo.

Oh he won't win.

trudeau will get another minority government and Jagmeet will continue to suck his balls.

All the Indians will vote for Jagmeet again just because he's Indian even though they don't agree with any of his policies.

Urban whites will still vote for Trudeau as they go deeper and deeper into debt and lose all their savings.

It's a clown show.

Oh he won't win.

trudeau will get another minority government and Jagmeet will continue to suck his balls.

All the Indians will vote for Jagmeet again just because he's Indian even though they don't agree with any of his policies.

Urban whites will still vote for Trudeau as they go deeper and deeper into debt and lose all their savings.

It's a clown show.

Damn. I thought the sentiment was that pp wins in a landslide. Maybe wishful thinking.

Trudeau is a great example of why the 19th Amendment should be repealed here in the US.

Damn. I thought the sentiment was that pp wins in a landslide. Maybe wishful thinking.
Trudeau is finished, but rhe libs cpuld win with a new leader.

I think PP wins easily and he won't waffle when the liberals innevitably bring up abortion and guns as they always do to do guess what?????? Fear monger lol! How coincidental that PP is being accused of a classic Liberal election tactic.

Oh he won't win.

It's a clown show.

I actually like the coalition between NDP and liberals. Both great parties.

Polievre had to lose the glasses to get people to take him seriously. Takes only a little to fool some voters I guess. Now he is using scare tactics and a promise that he can make it better. Pierre gonna lose his election bid before it evens gets into full swing.
Trudeau is going to lose, the economy in Canada isnt doing well.

The denial by Trudeau that Canadians arent facing issues with cost of living and its only a scare tactic is quite the idiotic response.

Apparently food bank visits have doubled year over year.

We’ll see. He may have peaked or he may continue to grow.

He does not need to grow. The growing hatred for Trudeau will be enough. I've gotta ride or die Liberal/NDP buddy, and even he is gonna hold his nose and vote conservative, just to get rid of Trudeau, because he feels another vote on the NDP will be a complete waste. Anecdotal for sure, but there's a reason why the conservatives are so far ahead right now. People of all stripes have had it with Trudeau.

Oh he won't win.

It's a clown show.

My understanding is that the Sikh Indian population is squarely NDP but will side Libera when it comes to it, and the Hindu Indian vote is well split between Lib and Con, but that the Sikh vote is much larger here (greatest Sikh population outside India).

He speaks like he is very intelligent and will make a fool of Trudeau should they get to debate.

Maybe you haven’t seen Canadian debates, but they’re so ridiculous that they make the US look reasonable. We’ll have 3-4 debates, two will be in French so the vast majority of the country won’t care what happens in them. The other 1-2 in English (and it will probably be 1) will split the stage equally between the Cons, Libs, NDP, Greens, and amazingly the Bloc. No one will get anything across except one or two planned zingers and no real questions will be posed.

The French debates are hilariously the only debates that actually have any real debate, and that of course solely matters to Quebec.

Sureeeee Trudy . Close to 40% of my income goes to taxes while I also get taxed on my goods and services , and have to pay a premium because the guy I'm choosing to buy my goods or services from is also getting royally fucked.

Thank you , must have just been confused.

Canadian politics are just sad, man

Sometimes they’re extremely interesting. Rarely at the big stage. The Liberals are corrupt, the Conservatives are status quo and inept, the NDP is a joke, but on the edges very interesting things happen.

For example, in our last election the Green Party tore itself apart in public view about, of all things, Israel. The entire party divided itself, the majority turned against their new leader (black Jewish woman I think, who they had elected after ousting their boring white woman leader for not being progressive enough), and it absolutely embarrassed itself screaming over whether or not Israel should be allowed to exist (ie whether the Jews should be dead or alive).

When Hamas attacked some days back and all the insulated or held back from the mainstream media cycle left wingers came out celebrating staggering mass murder, I was as not-shocked as it was possible to be, because I’d watched the Greens that last election. When they had their best chance ever to poach votes from a compromised NDP, with their most “diverse” leader and a potential new start, and all they could do was argue over The Jews.

He's certainly offered assisted suicide support, his german owner approves

He's certainly offered assisted suicide support, his german owner approves

That’s hardly up to the Liberals though. They are (very slowly) attempting to enact legislation that’s being required by the Supreme Court, which is being emerging from ongoing court challenges. Activist groups representing single clients representing themes challenge Canadian law, new “Rights” are then found (ie created) which the government is required to enable. The Cons stalled on it as long as they could, and the Liberals are doing the same (as is Senate).

It’s a mess if forced policy through legislation.

Reactions: mon
Real news from totalitarian PM black face is yet another criminal investigation into him, the SNC scandal, was shut down in committee just when RCMP was going to testify that Trudy interfered with the investigation.

add this to his cover up of the ChiComs getting him elected, he should be charged with treason and receive the harshest punishment allowed by law

Back