Economy PM Trudeau says Poilievre is trying to ‘scare Canadians’ over the cost of living

Not sure if I responded. My opinion is, the more that we see Pierre not being able to answer questions, questions about his security etc. the sentiment will swing and voters will stick with the devil they know.

Trudeau is done. He's down by historic numbers, and it's only going to get worse, as there is no potential lifeline coming. He's even lost the youth. All of his shitty policies have caught up to him and will continue to wreak havoc on Canada for years. The only question is if he drops out(gets pushed out) before the next election.

He isn't wrong to say that Poilievre is trying to scare Canadians, and Poilievre isn't wrong to say that the liberals inflationary policies have greatly damaged Canada. What they won't say out loud is that none of them give a fuck about Canada or Canadians. It's all just a show. Fuck em all.

I also have eyes, ears and a brain and know that everyone is suffering financially, but keep telling me we are good and the conservatives are bad.

I never said anything like that. I was disputing your claim that liberals are tax-and-spend while conservatives reduce tax and get out of the way, when almost all of the greatest reductions in debt per population in Canada happened under Liberal prime ministers and vice versa. Justin Trudeau is irresponsible with taxpayer's money and an outlier.

Back